See All

Zyklon-B

Chieftain
High,

Im new to the game and i was wondering if you can use some sort of code to see all of the screen instead of it being blackened out?

I tried to do some research and i keep coming up with "Save your game as "Multi"" But i guess that was changed in the last patch.
I would really like to beable to see the whole screen.

If this is possible, can someone lead me in the right direction to find out how i can do this?

Thank you

Zyklon-B

The multi save was fixed (or destroyed) by Firaxis with the newest patch.

THere is a graphic mod, in the graphic mods forum, which makes the whole world grey (fog of war) instead of black in the beginning of the game.

There was a save game editor which could take saves and enable Multi cheat, but the guy hasn't updated it too v.1.21 so that can't be used either.

At the moment I don't think there is any sort of way to do this.

Thank you,

But that sucks... i dont like not knowing whats out there.
I hope one day i may find something to help =)

Zyklon-B

Just use the graphic mod! There's nothing wrong with modding...

Originally posted by Maple
Just use the graphic mod! There's nothing wrong with modding...

That sounds like a good idea... one question tho,
How do you do something like that?
Can you point me in the right direction to find out how i can do that?

Does that just change the smoke screen or does it change the whole game? I like the way the game is now.. just need to see the whole map.

Thank you again

Zyklon-B

The 'fog-of-war' is basically just a bitmap placed over the top of everything else. I'm not sure of the file-name (its in the art directory IIRC), but if you just rename it (or delete it), then the fog-of-war just disappears.

It doesn't affect any other game play in any way.

Top Bottom