Settler being more expensive to buy?

myclan

King
Accidently I found with -30%cost buying worker and settler GA bonus, to buy a settler cost 80%×production cost×4 gold, instead of 70%×production cost×4. Is settler being more expensive to buy now?

I know items (settlers) cost more the more you build/buy them. Was this later in the game after you've built a bunch of settlers?

Accidently I found with -30%cost buying worker and settler GA bonus, to buy a settler cost 80%×production cost×4 gold, instead of 70%×production cost×4. Is settler being more expensive to buy now?
They increased it about a year ago, maybe longer but not sure if that caused this false advertising issue.

They increased it about a year ago, maybe longer but not sure if that caused this false advertising issue.
false advertising? What does it mean? So what is the normal price for settler without a GA bonus?

30% discount as you mentioned?

GA? That’s great admiral?
Sorry, I means the golden age bonus of Monumentality, thus 30% of normal gold cost for settler. But it is 80%×4×Settler production cost now

Sorry, I means the golden age bonus of Monumentality, thus 30% of normal gold cost for settler. But it is 80%×4×Settler production cost now
And because they are publishing it as 70% not 80% I call that false advertising :thumbsup:

Top Bottom