Several unrelated issues

WildWeazel

Carthago Creanda Est
Maybe we should just have a single thread on bugs for now? None of these seem to merit enough discussion to have a whole thread to themselves. These are all observed in the exe last modified June 10. Is that still the latest build?

Pressing 'I' apparently destroys a unit. Can workers do anything at this point? I discovered this while trying to improve a tile.

If you have no units left and end the turn, the game freezes.

I can't seem to do anything from the Load Mod screen, and can't get back to the menu. (BTW, an up-to-date listing of all implemented keyboard controls would be great, since a lot of things don't have GUI support yet.)

The screenshot feature seems to be grabbing an image from the game window's default screen position rather than from the window itself. If you move the window and then press F1 you get a screenshot of whatever is in the center of your primary monitor.

Fog of War leaves half of adjacent tiles uncovered, is that intentional? It looks a little odd when there are resources sitting on the border.

Maybe we should just have a single thread on bugs for now? None of these seem to merit enough discussion to have a whole thread to themselves. These are all observed in the exe last modified June 10. Is that still the latest build?

Updated files have been uploaded to drop box.

Pressing 'I' apparently destroys a unit. Can workers do anything at this point? I discovered this while trying to improve a tile.

At the moment it just removes the unit, irrigation, or more importantly tile improvements have not yet been implemented

If you have no units left and end the turn, the game freezes.

Not looked at this yet.

I can't seem to do anything from the Load Mod screen, and can't get back to the menu. (BTW, an up-to-date listing of all implemented keyboard controls would be great, since a lot of things don't have GUI support yet.)

Check out the latest update on drop box and get back to me.

The screenshot feature seems to be grabbing an image from the game window's default screen position rather than from the window itself. If you move the window and then press F1 you get a screenshot of whatever is in the center of your primary monitor.

Hmmm....not actually seen this happen.

Fog of War leaves half of adjacent tiles uncovered, is that intentional? It looks a little odd when there are resources sitting on the border.

Yet to finish of the fow and use some nice gfx to smooth of the edges off.

Keep the bugs/issues coming.

Top Bottom