• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

SGOTM 06 - Geezers

@Harbourboy: you could try to get FiveAces instead, if you desire...he seems to take out Moonsinger sometimes in those gauntlets ;)

Too late. :( :p One of the other teams has already nabbed him.

:eek: not murky waters...how do they even have room? I thought they had 9 players last time around...

I think MW are suffering from some sort of complex. ;) Having finally managed to get a gold laurel they're desperate to get another to prove it wasn't a fluke. /End of tongue in cheek.

Well, the other person who cleans up in all that sort of stuff is The-Hawk, but even we managed to drag him down to the same Geezer level as the rest of us..............

Well, the other person who cleans up in all that sort of stuff is The-Hawk, but even we managed to drag him down to the same Geezer level as the rest of us..............

I see The-Hawk just signed up. :clap: Since Pariah also signed up it will be interesting to see how many turnsets we manage each. :lol:

In other news X-Team, amongst other teams, have a test save in their thread. :D Hopefully they won't be too upset if we play it. :mischief:

Good news Sam, thanks for passing that on. I hope to get at least one turnset.

Shall we try and set some long range goals/strategy before we get into talking about where to move the warrior?

I would like to suggest that everyone try and work on getting early wonders in the test game and see which come in.

Let's wait with any discussions until the team threads open. I would just suggest everybody plays some test games. OCCs play very fast, so it is not that much of an effort.

we should also keep note of when wonders are built by the AI...so we can get a guesstimate of whether we would even have time for a specific wonder

Top Bottom