SGOTM 21 - Misfit Gypsy Nuts

Hi all

After participating in all CIV SGOTMs, I've decided to stop participating in the SGOTMs.
There are several reasons for this, the main reason being that last year I bought my dreamhouse, and with taking care of the house, and the 6 acres belonging to it, I simply don't have as much time to spend with my computer as I used to have.

I wish you all good luck with the SGOTMs :-D

/McArine

Congrats McA! That sounds awesome!

Congratulations McA!

Unfortunately I think I won't sign up either due to RL matters, although seeing the current status of sign-ups, I'm sadly not sure if it'll be game on anyway.

I think each team needs to appoint a leader and just try finding new players. Plenty of active players still on forum. Perhaps FE are happy with their 6 players. It just feels like the other teams have not really emerged yet.

Sadly my team PR have mostly gone their own way. We'll never bring back our glory days of winning silver/bronze laurels.

Good luck finding players. You might start with 1-2 unallocated players.

Congratulations McA!

Unfortunately I think I won't sign up either due to RL matters, although seeing the current status of sign-ups, I'm sadly not sure if it'll be game on anyway.

The game will happen if players make it happen.The delay gives chances for players to sign up. I think many still like this game series. Just need to ignite people's passion for it.

Current numbers we could have 4 teams at least.

Top Bottom