SGOTM 22 - TTfkapr

Finally back home. Loading save now.

Sumerians are probably heading for artilery. This could be a major pain in the wotsit.

His naval fleet is pretty annoying too. This war could be far from easy. We need several frigates near Medina but ultimately won't be able to produce them. Be very tough to pick up our stack near Zara's capital. Would take too long for it to travel by road to Sumerians.

We are short of cannons near Sumerian main front.

A few galleon chains here would work well at bottom of map. Frigates would be an issue.

I think we just have to plough on. When Zara is down to 1 city take ceasefire. Then decide how to move stack back to sumerians. maybe via medina?

Need to build up navy here and focus on cannons to front line. Sumerians army is still 1.2M but probably includes 4-5 defenders per city, castles and walls.

Lets run ep slider on Sumerians. Can we cause a revolt in that city near our stack???

If Sumerians offer a ceasefire take it and use it to dump the 25 units at his door from Zara stack.

Are you still playing??

Zara is dead.
1 Sumerians city down.
I cant deal with this navy around Medina i just killed 5 and he came with another 4.
Maybe indeed case fire and then we can transport our troops from Zaraldn. But i dont rly like taking casefire anymore. But it may be onlyoption to transfer our troops.

3 Turns to Electricity.

save uploaded.

Edit.
You can take save from here Gumbolt.

Research is pointless here. We need to pumping out units here. We need to take out his capital ASAP. Head for northern coastal city with main stack. Use spy to revolt city.

Pending on defences you could split stack before lagash and Uruk. Don't forget to pillage with cuirs on route. I would send cuir from Zara stack in west by land 8-9 turns.

No ceasefire here. Can't risk artilery. Just use what we have and build more units.

Dont take case fire.
Maybe will be hard to transport our troops from zaraland there, but even with casefire this take us like idk 10 turns, that too much, who knows what hes techin. Better just push forward.

Okay I need to eat first. Can you fill me in on any plans here? Overall our sea plan here is not working in the west.

What is plan for the Zara island? Are we safe to move troops by sea??

We need to bulid last wonder, we have enough units. What you do if he beat us to Broodway ?.
Electricity in 3 turns and play with what we got.

Iam taking break... wont play for now.

Okay I need to eat first. Can you fill me in on any plans here? Overall our sea plan here is not working in the west.

What is plan for the Zara island? Are we safe to move troops by sea??

Yes we are safe there.
Take stack witch took out, island Zara city and take out Gilgesh island city then transport this stack, to Sumerians land.

At some point take out Saladin.

Okay will play some time after 7pm. Food is in oven and I need to sit down for a bit. Been a very long day. Well done for killing off Zara. Still think it's crazy we have 5-7 unhappiness due to emancipation. Only sumerians are even running it.

Right time to get show on the road.

Island city is dead. Lagash is also razed. 2 turns from his capital. lost several cannons on way to his land. Had no cover against cavalry. 3-4 lost. Lost some cannons in the attacks. Have fleet ready to pick up units from island. 4 galleons.

Down to 8 cities now. He settled another city. Probably should of split stack. he has 8-9 units in his capital.

Broadway in 7-8 turns. The slow part will be the war.

He is 3 turns off artillery. We can attack his capital next turn. He has stacked it with defenders. Down to 7 cities. Razed a city by coast with galleon fleet.

Our western stack is heading for Sal.

Gilga 3 turns from Artillery now. His capital has been burned. I pillaged his horse too.

We have a cannon stack approaching his lower cities. 1860ad.

I can upload if you want.

1868 about to declare on Sal.

Sumerians only have their 2 new cities left. Albeit they can build artillery. I suicided 10-20 units on their new capital to raze it.

2 cities left for him and we have loads of cannons. 5-6 more turns maybe.

Broadway built.

Yay! Finish the game, put an end to these 4 months of misery and desperation! I want to read other threads and find out how many gems anti-TSR popped in their capital this time. :p

1 city left of Sal's. Are we sure we can raze it? :lol::lol:

Last chance before i play final 2 turns.

Top Bottom