SGOTM 23 - Orient Express - Maintenance Thread

Thanks for letting us know.

It's normally best to PM one of us for stuff that isn't relevant to the other teams.

Important detail:

There is a naming mistake on the sign telling you you found "the Orient". Somewhere between map version I changed it, but that change didn't get carried over to the final version. If you find it, you will recognize it anyway. There are no other signs you could confuse it with.

I will post this in every thread to make sure everyone sees.

I was asked by a team if it's ok to finish the railroad on the same turn that you achive victory. The answer is yes, you may do so.

Total game time: 115 days

Time passed: 76 days (66%)

We have been asked for a deadline extension.

I would like all team captains to send me a PM. I need to know if you support this or not. Please be clear, vague answers just make it more complicated. If there are objections to the extension we will most likely deny it.

We have had responses from four of the five teams. All have said they do not object to an extension, but only one has said they feel they need one.

The game started with the statement that only global catastrophe would prompt a deadline extension. I don't feel we have reached that point, and therefore I do not propose to grant one at this point.

The Sign-up thread for SGOTM 24 is now open. Hurry, Hurry. We start on 1st February.

Top Bottom