SGOTM 23 - Turbo Ants

Stalin, would like to serve us for all time?
Yes, well, give me compass too, biatch:spank:

T126
Military Science learnt. (For Blitz of course :mwaha:)

Conquest Victory

ctrl+a

Railroad complete

:cheers: :high5:

Nicely done, guys. Way to bring it home!!

I saw an option for a French checkmate in 1 two turns ago but I couldn't access my computer. Oh well... :mischief:

Stalin, would like to serve us for all time?
Yes, well, give me compass too, biatch:spank:

T126
Military Science learnt. (For Blitz of course :mwaha:)

Conquest Victory

ctrl+a

Railroad complete

:cheers: :high5:
No one ever uses Blitz. :D

Very well done, WT!!! :goodjob: Genius turnset, especially delegating slave labor. :mischief:

Bittersweet moment for me, this always is. I loved playing with you folks. :love: Sorry about the July slowdown. Hope everything's okay with you, ZPV.

:)

By the way, I liked the true succession format where you guys actually shared each turn down the stretch. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

EDIT: xpost

Sorry about the July slowdown.

You had other things on your mind. I'm surprised that you kept playing at all.

Actually, the July slowdown probably worked in our favor. Had we kept our pace a) we would have finished while WT was still otherwise occupied (+5 turns) and b) we would have tipped our hand with our finish date which may have made other teams find a way to shave turns from their finish date (-5 turns). All in all, it worked out well. Thanks for having surgery, buddy. ;)

Another fun one. Good teamwork! I could get very used to delegating worker actions. :yup:

I, too, am worried about ZPV. Good luck! whatever it is! :wavey:

Ctrl-A completes all queued actions. Seems safer than clicking on them all.

For upload do I check 'final save before conquest'? That doesn't make much sense.

Congrats guys, great game!

Please join the Lurkers Thread and give us some feedback there!
THanks, BSP. I agree: Great Game! Very well designed. :goodjob:

I'm wondering if the Monarch level threw some teams, with AIs being more nerfed than we're used to. Hard to get a correct estimation of effort needed, which is crucial for intricate fastest finish games.

THanks, BSP. I agree: Great Game! Very well designed. :goodjob:

I'm wondering if the Monarch level threw some teams, with AIs being more nerfed than we're used to. Hard to get a correct estimation of effort needed, which is crucial for intricate fastest finish games.

That's a great question for the lurker thread ;)

Top Bottom