SGOTM 23 - Unallocated

t39: Christianity spread to Copper City

Plan: Start Warrior in Paris and complete before Copper connection for MP.

t39: Warrior 0 killed a badly injured 0.4 Str Lion; he now has 2 XPs.

t39: Frederick has a Settler 3-N of Berlin; he will likely settle 4-N of Berlin.

Plan: place both workers on his city site and see whether they get teleported northwest of Frederick's border.

t40: Our two stolen Workers got teleported 2-W and 1-S to Frederick's NNW; they can get home without open borders.

Uploading at near end of t40. Only unit left to move is Worker. He can improve either Cow or Copper (as planned) first. Which shall it be? I will pause 2-3 hours for input or maybe longer; it is worth a day delay to consider. Stalin has to go through Frederick to get to our cities, so he is no threat until he has Writing.

Upload Log:

Here is your Session Turn Log from 2680 BC to 2400 BC:

Turn 33, 2680 BC: You have discovered Animal Husbandry!

Turn 34, 2640 BC: You have declared war on Stalin!
Turn 34, 2640 BC: Frederick adopts Slavery!

Turn 36, 2560 BC: You have trained a Settler in Paris. Work has now begun on a Barracks.

Turn 37, 2520 BC: The revolution has begun!!!
Turn 37, 2520 BC: Napoleon adopts Slavery!
Turn 37, 2520 BC: The anarchy is over! Your government is re-established.
Turn 37, 2520 BC: Joao II adopts Slavery!
Turn 37, 2520 BC: Niels Bohr (Great Scientist) has been born in a far away land!

Turn 38, 2480 BC: Paris can hurry Barracks for 2⇴ with 20ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 38, 2480 BC: Will Sign Open Borders: Hatshepsut

Turn 39, 2440 BC: Clearing a Forest has created 8 ℤ for Paris.
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Copper City has been founded.
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Christianity has spread in Copper City.
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Napoleon's Warrior 0 (2.00) vs Barbarian's Lion (0.33)
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Combat Odds: 100.0%
Turn 39, 2440 BC: (Animal Combat: -20%)
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Barbarian's Lion is hit for 28 (0/100HP)
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Napoleon's Warrior 0 has defeated Barbarian's Lion!
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Your Warrior 0 has destroyed a Lion!
Turn 39, 2440 BC: Frederick has founded Hamburg.

Turn 40, 2400 BC: Paris can hurry Warrior for 1⇴ with 15ℤ overflow, 20ℴ added to the treasury, and +1⇤ for 10 turns.

Well, I think we should improve Cow before Copper. There is no pressing need to improve Copper. Does anyone concur? The PPP says to improve Copper first.

I have about 8t left to complete my turn set.

I do not see any huge need for the copper before the cows, as we are not currently being threatened. But it is a nice tile and we will want it soon. Hopefully our newly acquired Russian labor force will soon allow us to improve more tiles anyway. :D Nice job! :thumbsup:

t41: Nothing of note happened.

t42: GS born in a distant land.

t43: Stalin adopted Slavery. Copper City pasture completed.

What do we want our Russian slaves to do?

Stalin 2 is on forest 2-N of Paris. Stalin 1 is 2-NE of Stalin 1.

After Writing, we could research Fishing before Alphabet.

In Paris, Barracks will complete in 2t and Paris will become Pop 6. Do we want to put 1-2 on a second Settler and whip it at Pop6 (no MP yet)? If so which city site?

I will upload at the end of turn 43.

Upload Log:

Here is your Session Turn Log from 2400 BC to 2280 BC:

Turn 41, 2360 BC: Paris will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 41, 2360 BC: Marie Curie (Great Scientist) has been born in a far away land!

Turn 42, 2320 BC: Paris has grown to size 5.
Turn 42, 2320 BC: Stalin adopts Slavery!

The culture and power graphs of the teams are interesting. It looks like Turbo Ants gave a city away, but have not yet completed a wonder (The Great Wall?). Phoenix Rising starting their second city before ours and also spread Christianity there. Turbo Ants have still not used their Christian Missionary or maybe they lost it to a Barbarian Animal/Warrior.

The above is just speculation, but we can determine some things from these team graphs.

I would grow capital to 6 and whip a settler. I would say that the N city site is the best here, because it's the most production heavy site and can work capital's mines while we wait for it to regrow.

For workers, Napoleon 1 moves to fur, as this will will give us much needed commerce, and instant happy from river connection.

Stalin 2 starts roading to Copper City, note only the two tiles east need a full road to complete the connection.

Stalin 1 moves onto the grasshill and builds a road (assuming we're taking the N site).

Tech wise, I would go for alphabet, as we need pottery ASAP, and can probably get fishing through trade anyways.

t44: Hatshepsut has Alphabet. She wants our Hunting and Animal Husbandry. She will trade Mysticism, Fishing and Archery. She will not yet trade Pottery, Writing (we have 1t left) and Masonry.

Top Bottom