• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

SGOTM8 - America. Sign Up Thread.

Sign me up! After just getting a new comp (and three long months w/o a proper one), this seems like a good moments to try my hand at a SGOTM.

1. Any.
2. Demigod.
3. Play with anyone who is willing to put up with me.

1 C3C
2 inexperienced in C3C
3 anyone who'll have me

M2

1) C3C
2) Not sure about levels, been moving "up" lately... Won COTM12, and winning COTM14 I hope (did not play 13). Seems like regent (thats 100% is it?) is to easy now...
3) Anyone that will have me, am in SGOTM, so have some experience in America... if that helps....

and here i am...

Sign me in for team Wacken

1. Civ 1.29 on a mac
2. I can win on deity but its too much work and no fun. Emperor then
3. any team will do (although there aren't too many of us civ1.29 players left)

Adrian

1. C3C preferred
2. Though I'm en route to a solo deity win I would say after SGOTM7 I'm emperor.
3. Team Jeffelammar. Thanks to the Wooden Spoons for the offer. :)

Interesting variant indeed. Really looking forward to this. :)

1. Conquests
2. DG
3. Team Obormot if we're still around. If not, I could take Whomp's place in Team Wooden Spoon, if they'll have me. :)

You're welcome IP if Obormot is defunct. PM me if you're in. We're not powerhouses so I don't expect Alan to break us up for balance.

BTW Alan, I've been updating Team Wooden Spoon's roster in my post on the first page as team members are added/subtracted.

1) C3C
2) Preferably Regent, though i'd be ok on monarch.
3)Any, haven't played b4.

P.S. I'm going on holiday, but i'll be back on August 8th. Can I still play?

What's a helicopter? :confused:

1. Any.
2. Deity, although often that translates to "comfortable getting slaughtered by a runaway AI".
3. Team Tao is a bunch of lovelies, and I would be most pleased to play with them again.

Renata

This variant is certainly an interesting one... mmm... I'm in! And just when I thought I was going to start my phased retirement from Civ3 :D

1. C3C
2. DG
3. Team Chunky - so signeth up the last of the Fantastic Four. We need a couple more scallywags in our team. I'll leave it up to Alan's fair hand to choose, or if anyone is really desperate to play with us PM me.

I'm in.

Any version
Monarch
I'd be happy to stay with team jeffelammar. If rearranging needs to be done to make good teams, though, I'll go where I'm sent. :)

I'm in.

1.) Any version, C3C preferred.
2.) Comfortable with Monarch, Emperor is challenging. Will play DG w/ a team to cover my shortcomings.
3.) Played SGoTM6 w/ Team RowAndLive but have been placed on waivers since we didn't muster a team for SGoTM7. Will go w/ any team.

Top Bottom