1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Shall i buy Civ V?

Discussion in 'CivRev - Multiplayer' started by Jonas_arsenal, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Jonas_arsenal

Jonas_arsenal Chieftain

Hi!
    I'm thinking about getting Civ V but there is one thing that concerns me, i have seen that there is a problem with joining online-games in Civ, one guy said that he can join some people and some he can't join. So what really concerns me is that i have had the exact same problem with Napoleon Total war, i could join some and some not. The thing is that among those i couldn't join is my 2 freinds who i wanna play Civ with, so what i wonder is, do you have any experiance of this or do you know anything that might help me, i don't want to pay 50€ for a game which i can't play with my freinds. (excuse my english)

2. Reacher52

Reacher52 Chieftain

Civ 5 will be fine for multiplayer...don't listen to all the negative rubbish...I'll bet you will love the game. I'm looking forward to it myself.:)