Ship movement through isthmus

stljeffbb

XML Journeyman!
Hello everyone....sorry for the ignorant question here, but I noticed my ships go through an isthmus (which I believe is not the case in vanilla CivIV). Where, in the files, does this stem from, because I would like to change it back to non-movement through an isthmus if possible.

Thanks for the great modpack! I've been having a lot of fun!

Jeff

Glad you're enjoying it!

Having ships move across isthmuses, meaning the little stretch of land between two diagonally adjacent land tiles, should not be happening. Are you using any other mods on top of RevolutionDCM?

Also, just to be sure, forts can act as canals and allow ships to pass across land ... if that's what is happening, it's an intended feature of Civ4.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Having ships move across isthmuses, meaning the little stretch of land between two diagonally adjacent land tiles, should not be happening. Are you using any other mods on top of RevolutionDCM?

Also, just to be sure, forts can act as canals and allow ships to pass across land ... if that's what is happening, it's an intended feature of Civ4.

Yes, I'm using the Planet Generator Map 0_68 with a few of my own tweaks, but none I'm aware of that change movement...other than that, I'm using no other mods (and the Planet Generator is really a python script of course, not a mod in the true sense).

This was definitely undiscovered land...well, at least undiscovered by me, and I had no allies in this area, and I do not even think there were any cities around....

Thanks for the reply.... :)

Jeff

Top Bottom