Silly Civ 5 pic

Lormax

Chieftain
So I was playing a game, closer to when the game first came out. This came up and I just had to grab a picture. I've been sitting on this pic awhile, so I don't know if this can still happen with the new patches.

ah that's great... technically if you give him 250 gold it's fill his quest wouldn't it?

Maybe he kept getting his worker sniped by barbs and never improved his own source? They probably roll an RNG for Request_Type and then Request_Resource.

I had a quest where the city state wanted to see a Great Scientist, a few turns later they gifted me one.

I had a quest where the city state wanted to see a Great Scientist, a few turns later they gifted me one.

I got that once, too, only the CS requested a Great Merchant the turn after they gifted me one! :lol: "Please, would you mind giving him back to us? We thought you weren't really going to take him..."

For the OP, "Nearby Resources" can even be outside the CS current borders and is fixed from game start. I wonder what would happen if you snagged the rez before the CS could pop its border...?

Top Bottom