Silly Question

Trekkie Spice

Chieftain
I have been playing the old Colonization DOS game for years and have now upgraded to Colonization IV for windows and I find it so confusing and so different from the original. I apologize if this is the silliest question you have ever been asked but how do I land my settlers - my ship just goes round and round and I can't get my settler off it :confused::confused:

I have been playing the old Colonization DOS game for years and have now upgraded to Colonization IV for windows and I find it so confusing and so different from the original. I apologize if this is the silliest question you have ever been asked but how do I land my settlers - my ship just goes round and round and I can't get my settler off it :confused::confused:

When your ship is adjacent to land click on a colonist in your ship (lower right of screen) and use the arrow keys to move him ashore.

Alternatively if your ship has movement points left you can unload all your passengers at once by using the arrow keys when the ship is selected.

Top Bottom