Single/Multiplayer VP Pack + Make Your Own Modpack + Lag/Stability/Crash Fixes + Dedicated Server Fix

Any luck with modpack for 3.0.3? I'm trying to build it same way I always did, but now starting the modpack game results in instant defeat screen.
Have you tried clearing your mod cache in the documents directory?

Have you tried clearing your mod cache in the documents directory?
Yes I did, funny thing is that without doing that the MP Workaround mod didn't even start properly when I tried creating modpack the second time. I have tried it now with and without deleting ingame.lua, with and without commenting out a dll in .modinfo and the result is always the same - defeat screen on game start

Yes I did, funny thing is that without doing that the MP Workaround mod didn't even start properly when I tried creating modpack the second time. I have tried it now with and without deleting ingame.lua, with and without commenting out a dll in .modinfo and the result is always the same - defeat screen on game start
After a lot of testing I narrowed it down to More Wonders for VP causing trouble during map generation on some templates (Frontier in my case). Will just stick to pangea for the time being

Did you copy the map from the Mods folder to the Maps folder?

Frontier has a VP version to fix compatibility.

Top Bottom