Slow Typing

Emperor2

Capitalist Missionary
Sometimes (ofen, lately) the speed at which the letters appear on the screen is really rreeaalllllyyyy sllllooooowwww....

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is it a physical problem?

I have no idea what you mean by that. Perhaps your up front memory is filling up and your computer is just being slow in general. Does it perform faster when you restart or turn it on?

Hopefully it's a driver problem, that can be easily fixed. If not that, a system resource problem would be ok because that too can be fixed. However ,in the worst case scenario iit could be malware like a key logger which is recording what you are typing. Keyloggers can obtain passwords, credit card numbers and all sorts of sensitive data. If it is this, you have to get rid of it.

Hopefully it's a driver problem, that can be easily fixed. If not that, a system resource problem would be ok because that too can be fixed. However ,in the worst case scenario iit could be malware like a key logger which is recording what you are typing. Keyloggers can obtain passwords, credit card numbers and all sorts of sensitive data. If it is this, you have to get rid of it.

Now, how much of this can I do at home, and how much needs to be taken to a shop?

To check for keyloggers, try to use any antispyware/malware like spybot and adaware. Some security suites also can be used like norton/mcaffe. You can use their web service to check. I also use keyscrambler for protection against them.

Programs using too much resources can be the problem. This program may be is some sort of malware that has infested your PC. Lastly, may be it's time to upgrade your PC/ram.

Top Bottom