Smilie Mafia Three - Game Thread [Mafia Victory]

End of Day 5
:hug:

The five remaining Smilies gathered in the center of Forumville. They knew the weight of the responsibility. There was much deliberation. If they made a mistake, the Offsite Smilies could take over Forumville. All of the other Smilies had been scattered throughout CFC, or in forums far away. This was their last chance.

"We can do this!" said Synsensa. He had taken over since Topsecret was knocked on the head, although he had no idea what Topsecret had been up to the whole time.

The Smilies deliberated, and finally they came to a conclusion: they must take out Bianca.

Bianca had no small reservations about all this though. She denied all the accusations. "Look, you all are pointing fingers at each other as well! Stop accusing me! It's hypocritical. I am innocent. I don't even have..."

The Smilies ignored it all and tried to figure out where to send her. Perhaps...

No.

It wouldn't be fair.

Well...

"We're sending you to the Arts & Entertainment forum!"

Bianca looked up in dismay. "No, no! Why A&E? What did I ever do to you all?"

Synsensa, not quite sure of such a punishment, looked at his book of The Rules. It didn't say much about it though; only a trailing scrawl of warnings about CFDs. Annoyed and overworked, Synsensa consigned Bianca to her fate.

biancasbotique has been lynched!
Spoiler :
She was Wall Bash! :wallbash:
Spoiler :
She was a member of the Forumville Smilies!

---

Day Five Tally

Voting (5) - :help:
Biancasbotique (4) - Pzelda, Ace Marvel, Rask, MJ
Pzelda (1) - Biancasbotique

The Offsite Smilies win!
Congratulations to Yakostovian, RRRaskolnikov, and Marcher Jovian!

Please hold for the epilogue. :D

I need to work on sharing my opinions better.
I lied about the band aids, I was trying to scare mafia.

I guess we couldn't do anything about that today. My bad getting pocketed by Rask and giving a lock townread to MJ.

GG town. I thought it was over several times.

Sorry Ace and Bianca if I sounded rude at times. I am not, and I feel bad to welcome you on the forum that way. But wolfing isn't a pleasant job!

I guess we couldn't do anything about that today. My bad getting pocketed by Rask and giving a lock townread to MJ.

This is a pay back for Franklin and Kingdom where you totally owned me.

Top Bottom