So I played this game too much, what are your stats?

ubick

Chieftain
For those of you that play this game a lot, What's your fastest victory on any difficulty? What's the earliest Technology victory?

I feel like I should destroy this game because I play it like a normal person would sit and play a quick game of mine sweeper or solitaire. I've beaten the game with every civ. every possible way on deity and emperor. And yes they were all individual games. (128 minimum) I started to it to chieftain too and then wondered what other people's records are.

I played a game with the Indians just a bit ago and won a tech. vic. at 1750. I wasn't tyring to do it fast or anything, but it got me thinking.

I also had a city that was producing 6400 gold per turn. I kinda want to see how high I can get one city.

I had one game on deity that had a 390 production, I thought that was high and haven't been able to duplicate it yet.

I also had a Domination victory in 2600 bc. that one was nuts.

I may start trying to get some astronomical numbers. The computer doesn't challenge me anymore after I discovered how it thinks. I just now want to get some outrageous numbers or hopefully get a different game.

In closing this game was great and I was wondering if Civ4 was better or not. And let me know of some of your outrageous numbers too. thanks :goodjob:

my quickest tech victory is 100 ad in a multiplayer head to head match using china.

i think i could come close to matching it or beating it with america

The computer doesn't challenge me anymore after I discovered how it thinks.

This happens to everyone eventually. Deity is a bore. So you should play online and face some real challenges.

personal records:
Domination: 2900BC, though I have pulled off a 3100BC on Chieftan, but that doesn't count.
Eco: 200AD
Culture: 450AD
Tech: 500AD

I don't play much single player, except for Game of the Week every now and then, but I used to playa lot, and won all the victories with all the civs on Deity before jumping to online.

I haven't tried to push the single player limits in a while, mainly because it gets too boring for me, I mainly play online.

I don't know what the record for the earliest dom victory is on single player, but I know for the other three:
Culture: 200BC (ZsoZso)
Economic: 100BC
Tech: 50AD, the earliest it will let you land the spaceship. you can launch it earlier, but it won't land till 50AD.

Gosh, I was over the moon until I saw this thread. :D Yesterday I had my very very first space victory at Noble, and I was going crazy, watching the small space victory video lol.

I can see it's no biggie at all... but how do you guys manage such victories?? My space victory was at 2035 and on a duel map. Talk about pathetic.

My stats... well, I've never managed a domination victory, I've had a lot of cultural victories, but my best I think was around the 19th century. I've had a few conquests but all at Settler, blah.

I know I sound really stupid, but what are tech and economy victories? Are techs when you research every tech? If that's what that means, you guys must be phenomenal players, I've only managed that a few times after 2000 ad (naturally lol) :D

I know I sound really stupid, but what are tech and economy victories? Are techs when you research every tech? If that's what that means, you guys must be phenomenal players, I've only managed that a few times after 2000 ad (naturally lol) :D

They are two of Civilization Revolution's four victory types, while you are playing Civ4. A Tech victory is achieved when your space ship reaches Alpha Centauri, while an Economic victory is having 20,000 gold and then building the World Bank wonder (500 hammers).

Well, I've gotten a Domination victory around 1000 BC on Warlord. That's as hard as it'll let me go to, cause I only have the PS3 demo. I think I play it WAY too much.

I also had a city that was producing 6400 gold per turn. I kinda want to see how high I can get one city.

I had one game on deity that had a 390 production, I thought that was high and haven't been able to duplicate it yet.

6400 per turn?! Incredible!

IIRC, my highest ever for hammers is 90, and I thought that was already pretty good!

haz

PS Much to learn!

IIRC, my highest ever for hammers is 90, and I thought that was already pretty good!

90 hammers in one city is pretty good. In a few turns you'll start running out of stuff to build. To get the Curse of the Drinking Class achievement, you have to get 200 hammers in one city, which is just absurd. I don't mean difficult, I just mean if you've got that much production, the game is won and there's no way any challenges would still present themselves.

That's good to know. And yes, that was a super-duper city - I think I was pumping out one tank army per turn which was just insane. I guess, besides reasonable game skills, the crucial factor is location.

I finally managed to land my spaceship at Alpha Centauri in the year of 1500, at deity level.

The chinese road to code of laws, combined with a bunch of lucky artifacts and it just rolled on...
Saving up 5000 gold to get about 25 aqueducts in the year of 1300 might have slowed me down a few turns.

Before pressing my last end turn I checked the stats:

Cities 28
Total size 319 Food: 388 Production 345
Science 3681 Gold 849 Culture 530

So the average city of the 28 is zize 11, produces a surplus of 14 food and 12 production, 130 science, 30 gold, 28 culture and has 5.5 buildings in the year of 1475 at deity level..

If there was a continuation to the game, I would say I was pretty well set...

Saving up gold to get the 5000 gold aqueducts in the year of 1300 probably held me back abit.

Also pulled of a economic victory in 1500 at the deity level with the Aztecs.

When about to close my turn in 1475, I am producing:
380 food 257 production, 1105 science 12388 gold, 660 culture.

I got a cultural victory with japaneese in 600 ad. Could of also had conquest victory if it wasnt for those damn germans xD. My fastest domination victory was in 2200 bc with napolean and the french.

I managed to find a more direct rout towards Alpha Centauri, and my spaceship landed in 1225.

Again with the chinese on deity level.

Before pressing end turn in 1200 the stats are:

25 cities (all with aqueducts built in 950)
Size 229 Food 186 Production 244
Science 2275 Gold 928 Culture 106 Buildings 101

OK my Personal best are
Dom - 2900BC (i dont think i got a 3000BC but i could be mistaken)
Econ 700BC
Culture - about 300AD
Technology - about 300AD

Anyway - the record for kadera as far as I know is

Econ -1200BC
Culture -1300BC
Tech -1400BC (but shows as 50ad on the score board)

Top Bottom