So I prove that Catherine is infact far better looking then Boudica :P

I feel weird out now...

You lot seriously need to get out more. I would of perhaps linked the heads to a supermodel as old fashioned clothing does nothing for me. ;)

Perhaps you should do more work on this and come back. :lol:

Cathy > Boudica
Elizabeth > Boudica
Isabella > Elizabeth
Cathy > Isabella
Boudica > Hatty

If taht's too advanced fer ya;

1: Cathy
2: Isabella
3: Elizabeth
4: Boudica
5: Hatty

if that's too advanced fer ya:

:love:Cathy

You'd never get to see any of these women anyway. They'd all be too busy waging war not making love. let alone doing any house work. *ducks*

Principles all the wrong way round. :lol:

:D

The sad thing is, the Victoria leaderhead looks quite similar to the actual Victoria.

:(

Well this was a portrait of Queen Victoria after her accession to the throne.

The game makers aren't been fair at all in portraying Catherine the Great as she was before she even became a Russian Tsarina and yet they portray Victoria like she was after she's given birth to her 9 children.

I mean if they're going to make them all "sexy", at least be consistent and faithful to history.

@Bast so the game dev's should rely on a painting, - that was done by an artist - whom if he didn't make the painting flattering might find himself on the wrong side of a guillotine ?
:rotfl: :hammer:

Folks... let's clear this up...

I present to you, the REAL Catherine the Great...

Mind you... the above paintings are from painters who saw the real Catherine... and probably under pain of death, they commisioned a more flattering image of Catherine... the above paintings are how history remembers Catherine the Great... not sure what drugs Firaxis artists were taking, but the in-game Catherine is NOT Catherine the Great.

So, if you're still turned-on by the REAL Catherine, I suggest you get help.

Cathy > Boudica
Elizabeth > Boudica
Isabella > Elizabeth
Cathy > Isabella
Boudica > Hatty

If taht's too advanced fer ya;

1: Cathy
2: Isabella
3: Elizabeth
4: Boudica
5: Hatty

if that's too advanced fer ya:

:love:Cathy

I disagree, if not #1 Hatty is at least #2. She looks like Halle Berry for goodness sake. :D

@Wolfshanze

Surely she must have been young once. ;)

Top Bottom