So... what is this demogame thing?

FortyJ

Deity
What are the rules? Can we change them? Can I name the next city? No? I demand a PI!!! Viva la resistance!

:cool:

What's up everybody? With Civ IV looming large on the horizon, I thought I'd stop by to see what's going on over here. I hope the cartographic office is living up to the standards of days long gone by.

FortyJ
Former President of Fanatika
Defender of the Realm
Founder of the first real Cartographic Office
Leader of the Underground Resistance
Co-Director of the Creative History Department
Father of the Turn Chat IRC Scripts

donsig said:
Did I hear someone say *PI*?

Public Intoxication? I'll drink to that!
:beer:

-- Ravensfire

FortyJ said:
Father of the Turn Chat IRC Scripts
And to think I used to consider you a decent sort of chap. :(

Mine were useful - making it much, much easier for the DP to announce the end of turn data instead of typing it all in each turn. I take no responsibility for any mutations that have occurred to those scripts since those days. ;)

Welcome back 40J. Viva la resistance!

Welcome back FortyJ! Decided to take a trip out of Evo?

It has been a while, although I have lurked around here from time to time. I just haven't played much Civ III since the demise of the Creative History Department.

Speaking of which, seeing as this is Demogame 7, are there plans for an 8th, or is the bulk of the citizenry planning on migrating to Civ IV next week?

It seems that this is likely to be the last Civ 3 Demogame, with the next one being Civ 4. Unless it turns out that there is enough interest or too many can't run Civ 4 (probably me - I've not got XP). We'll just have to see, but with current particiapation it seems unlikely.

Top Bottom