So whats the best result you have seen the AI do?

Gucumatz

JS, secretly Rod Serling
I was playing an OCC game on Deity and the AI managed to get a record space race victory, so I was curious, how well have you seen the AI do or if you lost a game - When did the AI win?

In my game (quick game pace) Catherine managed to win (and nuke my cap... on cumulative turns) in the year 1610 (give or take a turn) [so like turn 150-152, forget exactly]. I managed to bribe both Washington and Alexander to war her for most of the game, but near the end she steamrolled Alexander with artillery spam and then crushed America with bomber spam, leaving my little OCC stuck next to the runaway :lol: It was also a peculiar game seeing Babylon go runaway by steamrolling the Mongols and India. But, I digress...

I remember a game where Greece used some insane number of Great Generals to take my land, kept nuking me, then won a diplomatic victory :lol: I don't remember the year though.

I was playing an OCC game on Deity and the AI managed to get a record space race victory, so I was curious, how well have you seen the AI do or if you lost a game - When did the AI win?

In my game (quick game pace) Catherine managed to win (and nuke my cap... on cumulative turns) in the year 1610 (give or take a turn) [so like turn 150-152, forget exactly]. I managed to bribe both Washington and Alexander to war her for most of the game, but near the end she steamrolled Alexander with artillery spam and then crushed America with bomber spam, leaving my little OCC stuck next to the runaway :lol: It was also a peculiar game seeing Babylon go runaway by steamrolling the Mongols and India. But, I digress...

I always get runaways like that on maps larger than small when trying out deity. Especially since G&K. The AI really starts to excel once they get more than a dozen or so cities.

Top Bottom