Solar System Terrain

Flamand

The Visible Elder!
I needed this terrain for a Star Trek mod I'm making, but I guess it can be used for a whole lot of other SciFi scenario's. As you can see it is based on Vadus' space terrain.
For as far as I have tested it I must give a couple of remarks:

* It is not always easy to use this terrain in the sense that you need to shift the planets quite a bit to have the right ones in the right spot.
* On some positions it is possible that a part of the planet is missing (for the 2x2 planets). Putting it a little further should solve it.
* Astroids ('jungle') and the 1x1 planets ('Rocky planets') tend to get parts of Jupiters around them. This can be solved either by putting the planet a bit further or by giving it a moon ('Snow-capped mountains').

You can download it here. Enjoy it!

ps: sorry that the names of the astroids and moon terrain are a bit off, but I couldn't find where to change it. The other planets do havethe right names.

Attachments

• Solar System.jpg
    Solar System.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,724
thanks! :)
@ la Dav: if you're talking about my Star Trek interface, it is coming out within a couple of days....

1 word: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

how lond did that take you?

About three evenings, not counting finding the right images. But the base terrain already existed (Vadus' space terrain), so it's less work than it might seem...

WOAH! It looks like a whole new game! This is excellent

Top Bottom