Some position's that still can be filled.

I am also quite happy we have a historian.

And i will alow more than one historian.A history thread will be made for our nation and the historian can post part's of our nation's history.

Can I hold both the domestic advisor and vice president positions? I thought the VP had a vote on the cabinet. Not that I would mind having two votes, but it wouldn't be very democratic. Given the choice, I think I would prefer domestic leader to begin the game.

You raise a point.If you would hold both job's you would still get only one vote.The Vp is actually only the backup of the president ,it's not an actual job ,but it take's an experienced person to do it.As thus i think the Vp is preferably already a member of the cabinet.In fact i think i gona make it a rule that only a cabinet member can be the Vp ,wich will make it interresting for the cabinet member's to get this second position.Afterall ,if the president is absent he would be president ,wich would give him an extra power to override other leader's.

If you don't like that idea then just tell me. ;)
We can hold a cabinet vote around it if nessecary. (yes this must be decided by cabinet vote rather than public poll)

I'd problably become one soon, but maybe after I'm a governer(ess). :) You can tell my style of play by my sig. (Passive Isolationist Perfectionist), though I can turn on the aggressive play (atleast for a city! ;) ) if it comes down to that.

And i will alow more than one historian.A history thread will be made for our nation and the historian can post part's of our nation's history.

In that case, can I become a historian?? I think that would be fun, I could also make us a small webpage to store things from our history in addition to that thread. Or.. we could just stick to the thread ;) EIther way..

Ah well, I'm looking forward to this game, sounds neat.

we were hoping you would use your radar artillery,gonzo

Ok :D

Woo, about time to get started on this! Dunno if this is supposed to go here, but I'd like to toss my name in the hat for a future governorship (when we reach the appropriate size, that is). Looking forward to the game! :D :king: :D :hammer:

I would be open to anything... please I'm desperate:cry:! What map are we using (I haven't been able to find it jet - I've only just joined)

Originally posted by Phoenix
I would be open to anything... please I'm desperate:cry:! What map are we using (I haven't been able to find it jet - I've only just joined)

This information can be found in the presidential thread. There is a screenshot and a save game you can download, as long as you do not play any turns. I believe all the positions are currently filled, but there will be elections at the end of the month. Welcome to the game.

read the presidents thread and then maybe the cultural dept thread.

Now that the Great War versus the Domino Alliance is upon us it is time to mobilize the citizenry!

I urge the cabinent members to 'hire' any help they need in their respective departments. The cabinet members are department heads who should be formulating policy and briefing the president. They need data and information to be able to do this and should be allowed to have assistants or deputies as they see fit to gather needed information for them. We can have different levels in our administration.

An example I can think of is in the domestic department. Each city could have a mayor who is responsible for his or her city. One thing they could do is monitor which tiles are being worked in their particular city and could brief their province's governor on the different possibilities. The governor's in turn would filter the mayors' input and brief the domestic advisor who in turn would filter that info and brief the president.

I'm sure there are possibilities for each department. In this way two things are acheived. First, more information could be gathered, it could be better organized and (it is hoped) the important points will reach the president for implementation. Second, this would give more citizens 'somethig to do' and hopefully get more involved.

The particular idea about mayors could add fun to the game as each city could hold it's own elections for mayor. Mayor's could also be appointed by the governors or the president. Patronage would be born in Phoenatica!

Top Bottom