Some position's that still can be filled.

TheDuckOfFlanders

the fish collecter
All the leader possition's are taken ,except for the position for millitary leader as the person Grey Fox has nominated has yet to show up here.In addition only one deputy position has been filled ,and the vice president position is still open.Preferably i would want these position's to be filled.

I nominate eyrei for Vice President.

He has shown great initiative in the early stages forming this game, and he would make a fine second in command to the much respected Grey Fox.

Bill

I'll nominate joespaniel to be the War Leader if Charis still didn't turn up. Charis is probably too heavily into succession games at the moment. :)

Did anyone PM Charis? Is he aware of this?

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
I nominate eyrei for Vice President.

He has shown great initiative in the early stages forming this game, and he would make a fine second in command to the much respected Grey Fox.

Bill
Seconded. :goodjob:

Originally posted by Benjamin Miller

Thirded :D

Well Eyrei got me as fourth...

EDIT: Caris has registred, so he will be the Military Leader if he wants too... :D

Sorry my fellow department heads. I was busy planning and watching the invasion of (once mighty) Sussex. Shaitan brought it off nicely, cutting the country in two, rushing and securing an airport, wiping out one of their allies, demolished their navy, and eradicated their air force.

Exactly as planned :cool:

A solid training exercise for the upcoming demo exercise...
... SHOULD any foe choose to get in our way!

I would like to appoint joespaniel and Knight-Dragon as deputies in the Military Department, with chain-in-command authority to act should I be killed or detained. :hammer:

Charis

I wouldn't mind being the Science Deputy.
Civinator seems to be always present, so I won't have much to do. :D
If anyone else is interested, I wouldn't mind to step back either.

Any positions left? If you agree I'll give it a try!

Here's a list of the current leader's and vacant spot's:

The Current Cabinet

President: Grey Fox
Vice President: Eyrei

Eyrei: Domestic leader
marshalljames: deputy Domestic leader

Bill_in_PDX: Trade leader
Earl Of Chester: deputy Trade leader

Cyc: Cultural leader
Justus II: deputy Cultural leader

Charis: Millitary leader
Joespaniel: deputy Millitary leader
knight-Dragon: deputy Millitary leader

Civanator: Science leader
Pggar: deputy Science leader

Shaitan: Diplomacy leader
Benjamin Miller: deputy Diplomacy leader

Historian's:

Daaraa
Gonzo for civ

This list will be updated.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders

Here's a list of the current leader's and vacant spot's:

President: Grey Fox
Vice President: Eyrei

Eyrei: domestic leader
No deputy yet

Bill_in_PDX: Trade leader
Earl Of Chester: deputy trade leader

Cyc: Cultural leader
No deputy yet

Charis: Millitary leader
Joespaniel: deputy Millitary leader
knight-Dragon: Deputy millitary leader

Civanator: science leader
Pggar: Deputy science leader

Shaitan: Diplomacy leader
No deputy yet

Historian's: daraa

I am flattered by the support of my countrymen in my continued quest for absolute power.:p I am also quite happy we have a historian. We do still need a deputy domestic leader.... Also, what shall we call our capital?

Can I hold both the domestic advisor and vice president positions? I thought the VP had a vote on the cabinet. Not that I would mind having two votes, but it wouldn't be very democratic. Given the choice, I think I would prefer domestic leader to begin the game.

I'll apply for a deputy dipomacy/foreign affairs position. Diplomacy is one of my favourite parts of civ3 :D

Hello, I just got here! I didn't even know a Civ3 game had been created! I was just wondering one thing though, what will keep the members in here so that we don't take a huge member dip like the Civ II Demo game??

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
I was just wondering one thing though, what will keep the members in here so that we don't take a huge member dip like the Civ II Demo game??

Everyone will get cake.

I will be the Deputy Culture Minister, if it's still open. I think it will be interesting, since there really was no position in the Civ2 version, to see how this department will interact with the others.
Culture affects so many areas: Borders, both for domestic and miltary reasons, science (the best culture producers are the sci improvements and wonders), and also the happiness ones. It will be interesting!

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
I was just wondering one thing though, what will keep the members in here so that we don't take a huge member dip like the Civ II Demo game??

we were hoping you would use your radar artillery,gonzo

Top Bottom