Some sort of Chiapas bonus?

opus95

Chieftain
Maybe someone has asked about this sort of situation:

I've now played 2 games of "Rhye's and Fall...", as the Russians and as the English, and in BOTH games, when I arrived off the coast of southern Mexico with a caravel, I was "given" a group of units [I believe a crossbow, 2 pikes and a catapult] on the tile that has the stone on the south edge of the Aztec territory. So, as either the Russians or the English, I suddenly had a surprize group of units in Cental America. Is this supposed to happen?

:confused:

opus95

Yes, only for colonial factions. A group of adventurers and if you have discovered Gunpowder you get better units, it works at the Aztecs and Incas only for the first one to discover the new world.

I've gotten free units as Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Khmer, even Vikings...all these are counted as colonial powers. I.e. if you're not indigenous to America you're a colonial. :lol:

Well as far as i know the old Civs like Egypt/Persia/Greece/Rome etc dont get the adventures, i could be mistaken.

Well as far as i know the old Civs like Egypt/Persia/Greece/Rome etc dont get the adventures, i could be mistaken.

I know that Rome can get them, not sure about the others.

BTW, who or what are Chiapas?

BTW, who or what are Chiapas?

I'm not sure if I had spelled it correctly, but Chiapas is that part of Mexico, close to the Yucatan Peninsula, where those "free" units had appeared in my games.

Opus95

There is a message ingame explaining this event. Why so many people ignore it ? O_o

Top Bottom