YUGOSLAVIA
(Josip Broz Tito)

CALIFORNIA
(John Muir)

RAPA NUI
(Hotu Matua)

And More!

Last edited:
Particularly excited for Rapa Nui civ. I haven't gotten a chance to play any of your mods yet but I've already subscribed to the Cuba mod and that's what I'll be trying out first. Just from reading about their abilities, they all sound pretty fun.

Looks pretty awesome, especially the Mississipians, I always love mods that add their own tile improvements!
I know this seems like an annoying request, but would you consider making an external download for us Mac Users? I don't have access to the Steam Workshop.

Looks pretty awesome, especially the Mississipians, I always love mods that add their own tile improvements!
I know this seems like an annoying request, but would you consider making an external download for us Mac Users? I don't have access to the Steam Workshop.

Apologies for the late reply! I'll try my best to upload a CivFanatics version soon, though I'm somewhat swamped with other stuff in the meantime. I'll get back to you on it as soon as I can!

Just a heads' up: I've reuploaded the Cuba mod, with brand new stats and a new unique improvement!

Click the above image for the steam workshop link!

Thanks for the update. So many mods need fixing with R&F!
Miss the Mississippians.

Revamped and ready to go for Rise and Fall, here's the updated version of the Soviet Union under Lenin! As part of my reworks for the new Rise and Fall expansion, this mod has undergone many changes - including the introduction of a brand new unit, the T-34!

Next up should be the Mississippians, followed by Leon Trotsky as an alternate leader for this mod.

Click the above image to check out the mod on the Steam Workshop!

Back to shape the Earth to their whims, the Mississippians are here for Rise and Fall!

Click the image above to go to their Steam Workshop page.

Top Bottom