Spainish UHV not working

nickoman23

Chieftain
I was playing as spain on the monarch difficulty, and I had reached all of the UHV requirements, but when 1600 came, it only gave me one (i had achieved another earlier), and then instead of going to a brownish color, the tiny little counter on the side of the leaderbord remained bright white. I TOTALLY had all the stuff done, I checked over and over and over again. It was the colonies thing it didn't recognize, even tho I had the most colonies, it pretended like that requirement didn't end in 1600. It gave me a golden age and forgot all about the fact that either the counter should be brown or GAME OVER I WON!!(like it should have been).
I am using beta 3 on a normal (not super-powered machine)
I got really pissed off and retired, but I have a bunch of saves if any one wants them, or they want screenshots.
Your help is pre-appreciated.

I think the same happened to me, 1600 and all iberia united with portugal with vassal, me and portugal Catholic, and with all the colonies built are mine. 0/3 in objetives.

Please don't post things over and over again. This is known and already fixed on our working files. We can't provide you a new beta version for every small bug fix, so it is still broken on the download version. I can however provide you the file where it is fixed if it stresses you too much. But i'm not 100% sure if this is working without the other changes already made on our working files.

I don't have a saved game because it was a month or two ago when I last played the Spanish UHV, but the same thing happened to me (i.e. the colony one not registering). I definitely had the most colonies, I don't think anyone else built even one.

Top Bottom