Spanish Translation for Vox Populi (Every mod)

Gabrix78

Chieftain
Hello everyone:

Here it is the spanish translation of all the mods for Vox Populi.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kozx50htif36q/VOX_POPULI

Have to say that I didn´t have time to play the game, just some turns in the beginning. I notice some errors like in the new luxuries Tobacco and Coffee. If you read the files in that mod you will notice that I also translate that but in the game it strangely doesn`t appear. So I will appreciate the help from someone who could play the game till the end and see how to fix the translations errors. I´m going on holidays for two weeks so hopefully when I come back I will test this till the end of the game to see if I can fix that or other errors. Anyway I don´t know anything about programming so I will be very grateful if, as I said, someone can help me to mend that little parts that doesn´t appear translated in the game.

For other concerns, feel free to contact me here or at my mail gabf78@yahoo.es.

See you all!

Hola @Gabrix78 me interesa mucho tu traducción, pero me es imposible descargarla , ya que esta subido como multi carpetas y mediafire solo permite a los premium realizar ese tipo de descargas , ¿seria mucha molestia si lo pudieras subir todo un 1 solo archivo tipo ,rar o .zip? ojala puedas le tengo muchas ganas al mod. saludos

Moderator Action: This is an English language forum and this requires an English translation please. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola @Gabrix78 me interesa mucho tu traducción, pero me es imposible descargarla , ya que esta subido como multi carpetas y mediafire solo permite a los premium realizar ese tipo de descargas , ¿seria mucha molestia si lo pudieras subir todo un 1 solo archivo tipo ,rar o .zip? ojala puedas le tengo muchas ganas al mod. saludos

Hola, es verdad. Ahora no tengo acceso al ordenador de mi trabajo donde tengo esos archivos. Apenas me llegue alli los repostearè en un zip o rar. Gracias x avisar.

Moderator Action: This is an English language forum and this requires an English translation please. leif
"Hello @Gabrix78, your translation interests me a lot, but it's impossible for me to download it, as it's uploaded as multi-folders and Mediafire only lets premium users access this type of download. Would it be much bother if you could upload just one file, like a .rar or .zip? Hopefully you can, I'm really looking forward to the mod. Greetings."

Hola, es verdad. Ahora no tengo acceso al ordenador de mi trabajo donde tengo esos archivos. Apenas me llegue alli los repostearè en un zip o rar. Gracias x avisar.
Hi, that's true. I don't have access to my work computer with those files on it right now. As soon as I get there I'll repost them as a zip or rar. Thanks for letting me know.

Top Bottom