[BTS] Spartan Medieval What-If Unitpack

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword
My humble gift to the community(more will be coming), using my modest skills at reskinning.

Pack of Medieval Spartans, hypothetical units. I also included a Spartan Legionary, which Isn't medieval, but I figured why not?

Download:

Attachments

• Sparta whatif.rar
    882.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Some Previews:

Based on Bakuel's Byzantine Swordsman. I figured the Byzantines were Greek so maybe just maybe they might have something like this.

First up, Spartan Medieval Swordsman

Spartan Legionaries, Top, with cape and rectangular shield, bottom, octagonal shield, no cape.

I figure even if Rome didn't grow into the all encompassing empire it became, the tactic of the Legion would spread, and I imagine the Spartans would be very very good at using it.

Spartan Knight

Spartan Early Medieval Light Cavalry

Spartan Early Medieval Heavy Cavalry/Cataphract

Thankyou for your kind words Bossdaddy. FYI The helm on the Medieval Swordsman looks big because of the angle of the preview. Keep in mind also I didn't make the helm its Bakuel's Byzantine Swordsman, with some light reskinning.

Here we have some Cavalry for Medieval Sparta. A lighter unarmored one, a heavier cavalry/Cataphract, and the Spartan Knight from the later/High Middle Ages.

And yeah I hope you enjoy the game, and when your creative muse returns, create what you enjoy. In the meantime I wanted to contribute things I normally only keep to myself, with you and the rest of the community.

Last edited:
If you’re looking for criticism then good luck. Nothing put praise and thumbs up over here. Deal with it.

I think you are doing some nice work. I’ll be downloading once I’m at the comp.

Is that Europa? I think I remember reading a thread or two about converting Europa to Civ.

Those do look really nice. I like that cannon a lot.

Top Bottom