Spoiler for Single-player PBEM - America

Nope. I had the same damn technical error that the other team had when they queued orders. Needless to say there is a learning curve of a different sort when transitioning from live-games to PBEM. Last turn I was not expecting him to enter and this turn my Warrior was too far away anyway...and proceded to move further...the insolent dog!

Lesson learned: Take one step at a time. Unfortunately, this is only one of a long list I was hoping to gain from this game... :(

This is was my first PBEM...and now I know.

Who knows what he's doing...maybe he was waiting for the worker to pop? Maybe he is waiting for my Warrior to come back and kill him too? I can't know. But what is obvious is the Memphus is fearlessly galavanting through my lands as we speak.

The most recent screen shot demonstrates the situation. Having regained control of my Warrior (stupid me) I am trying to maneuver him around the Quechua (out of his LoS) back to Washington. At this point, since every turn after this can be looked on as a bonus, I intend to make full use of the opportunity.

I feel that changing from my Stonehenge goal would be appropriate. With any luck Memphus will build this at a later date...this might work to my advantage in some way. Once I settle on a plan of action then I will update the thread to reflect it. I still do not consider this situation as resolved.

And so is was written...

I thank the rest of the game players for the oppertunity to play with them. Now, at least, their game should speed up a tad.

They have combat one, but that's fairly minor.

Top Bottom