Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
Vadus said:
Hi, I've played the new version today, and there appeared some thinks :
I made a list of them :

Game : "no conquer bonus"
Player : Klingon Empire

1. Ships: I'm able to build all Klingon and Federation Ships
2. Homeplanets of Minor_Races are not right build (mixture of LM and normal Terrain)
3. In the City-Sreen, above : City founded : DecDecDecDecDecDecDec...
4. Medical Complex should need Bioshere
5. Valiant Class cloakable ??
6. K'Vort Class is pretty slow (2 Movement with! Warp 5 Komplex)

1. Fixed, forgot to remove them from the file
2. Darn, errr.... don't trade maps with the minors ;) Honestly you wasn't supposed to see them, forgot the map trade. Maybe I'm correcting it...
3. err, what? I tested it, my city screen (even for klingons) looks correct, above the "City founded" it displays the colony name. Quo'nos in this case.
A screenshot and a savegame would be nice to find the error :)
4.You're right...thought I set that...fixed :)
5. Nope it's not cloakable (got no stealth attack), but it's using the Defiant anim, so it looks cloakable
6. Yeah, thats not right, like the D7 and D7-Variant, corrected :)

Thanks Vadus :king:

well, can you post the fixed biq ? so I can start a new game and continue to test

oh, and here a picture of that city-founded problem :

Attachments

• City01.jpg
    City01.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 301
I got no idea whats causing that...anyway, I post the new biq files (had to fix both) If the problem occurs again, please post a savegame.

Vadus said:
aehm... the romulans have 2 Bird of Prey Mk2 and a Norexan Class from the beginning ? (playing no conquer bonus)

???? What the hell? For some reason the starting units got messed up when I made the no conquer out of the normal biq...thats...weird... :cry: :crazyeye:

Hey, I love Star Trek so I wanted to download the Mod obviously.

But when I did, I found out that I needed to have Conquests installed :cry:
Is there any way to use this mod with just Civ3 ver1.29?
HELP!!

HELP!!!!! I only have Civ 1.29 version installed...I don't have Conquest expansion... :cry: any way to use your cool mod without Conquest installed?

edit: sorry I double clicked reply buttone :blush:

spiky82 said:
Hey, I love Star Trek so I wanted to download the Mod obviously.

But when I did, I found out that I needed to have Conquests installed :cry:
Is there any way to use this mod with just Civ3 ver1.29?
HELP!!
Sorry at this time no. I don't know if Kenta'arka has any plans to convert to civ3 1.29 or not. Perhaps if one of us has time after Kenta'arka gets all the finishing touches together for the conquest mod, we can look at porting it to civ3 1.29. However, I won't make any promises that I can not keep....

Hey, thnx for quick reply. I know you guys don't have a plan right now to convert it to 1.29. BUT IF you ever do so, please msg me or post announcement in this thread or something, k? May be I'll save up to buy conquests later this year (a Christmas gift for myself *chuckle*)!

Oh yeah, this might be a stupid question but do I need to buy the Play the world expansion pack as well for Conquest to work? Or is the play the world version included in the conquest?

Great mod, really great :):) Have been playing this one for a couple of weeks straight now!
I was wondering, has anyone thought of making the crystalline entity? Would be a great barbarian... :D

At the beginning I thought about the crystal entity or the calamarain as barbarian unit, but Firaxis messed the Barbarian AI up in conquest, so there is no point in having barbarians anymore...unfortunately.

[At the beginning I thought about the crystal entity or the calamarain as barbarian unit, but Firaxis messed the Barbarian AI up in conquest, so there is no point in having barbarians anymore...unfortunately.]

Too bad... But how did u use the Minosian drone as a barbarian then?

I fixed the wrong starting units for Dominion, Klingons, Cardassians and Romulans in both .biq files. (And I still got no idea why they got messed up...)

EDIT: I found another bug, unlike shown in tech tree Astrometry requires Interstellar Communication, not Warp 5 Drive. Thats not fixed yet.

Attachments

• Sol_Sector.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom