Star Wars UNIT: AA-9 Freighter

yep...ur welcome...now to get to my other unit...

Nice unit. I think the palette could use a little more work, but otherwise great work.
Good luck at USAFA and enjoy (;)) your summer! You won't be allowed to have games until Thanksgiving, when the doolies pass the Commandant's Challenge or whatever it's called and get the same priveleges as the other cadets. I don't know about other computer programs (Poser, etc.). So don't expect to be civving for a while. I'll look forward to seeing you around again! :)

Thanks!!!!!!

I was under the impression that the transports were unarmed...

I watched a special of the Military academies a while ago on the Military Channel. It seems everything you do is wrong the first few weeks of the Academy. Good luck again!

I watched the same special. i know very well what I am about to go through. First its in processing, then marching and memorizing. The last part of BCT is the physical part.

I included an attack animation because it was requested by Odin. He runs the SW Mod and asked for me to create an attack. Originally there was no attack, but I later added it.

Thanks,

Polyphemus

I think it's the first Weekend in September. I'll be in BCT (basic cadet training) from June 28th to the beginning of August. Then the Academic year starts and the first time I get to see people from outside the Academy is Labor Day.

Wow, you'll be busy! Good luck and have fun :goodjob:!

Very nice unit btw. Hopefully the SW mod will be finished soon.

Wow, you'll be busy! Good luck and have fun :goodjob:!

Very nice unit btw. Hopefully the SW mod will be finished soon.

Hopefully it will....

Top Bottom