Stargate mod, issues

Tallhwch

Chieftain
Ugh! I made a map, all the graphics, collected workable units all for a Stargate mod. But when any one civilization meets another, the game shuts down. I would assume its the leaderhead, but they are all the right size. I did them as 11 and 121 images, with the same result. Does anyone have any ideas?

Troubleshooting: did you try starting a game with some other leaderheads ? Could you post one of your leaderheads so that we could see if the format is right ? Also post more info please.

O.K. I uploaded one of my flics, Br'tak. The file is simply BR.flc if Br'tak can't be found in a search. As you will note it is the same size as in a standard game. I have tried 11 frames, though my present version has 121. When I play, the game automatically shuts down every time my civilization is about to meet another. I have not tried to replace my flcs with another (like from the original version would be best?), but then again I hadn't thought there would be a point. I can do that and post what happens.

Attachments

• Thor_Asgard.gif
    Thor_Asgard.gif
    20.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Thor_Asgard.rar
    33.3 KB · Views: 37
Many thanks. I downloaded the flic and the tutorial and will see if I can make use of it.

Apparently the flic isn't the problem. As themanuneed suggested I plugged in a flic from the original game. It shut down as soon as a civ met the one with the working flic.

the image of Br'tak
important is the RGB 256 color palette
the last one in 255 0255 must be to

with best wishes
:old:
Wotan49

Apparently the flic isn't the problem. As themanuneed suggested I plugged in a flic from the original game. It shut down as soon as a civ met the one with the working flic.
That sounds strange, I've never met such an issue. Hope someone has an idea.

Confirmed. I switched out all the stuff I made with the flics from the original game. It shuts down when I meet any civilization. I have checked and the addresses are all correctly filed in the game mod, so that isn't the problem. Any one have any ideas.

Top Bottom