Stargate SG1 mod

How should i make my Sg1 mod?

• With all civilizations in 1 scenario

Votes: 90 73.8%
  • With many dif. scenarios of missions SG1 has undertaken

Votes: 32 26.2%

• Total voters
well, for now Im doing a slight modification to Lukrees terrain, but its nowhere near right for the purpose...Im gonna try switching the Mountains Pallette to the grassland and see what happens

ok, I got someone to make the Al'Kesh and the Ha'tak, but they wont be done(Im in line) until around Nov 20th, so Im setting that as the acursed "release date" for anyone who cares...All I have to do is make Terrain and tweek it once or twice(or a hundred times)...Id like one person who is interested to try it out before I "Release" it...Id like to make sure everything works...I hate patches

Spacer One if you still need someone to try it out before you release it i would be greatful to be that person.

well as the starter of this thread, to say no would be an insult....
I will need only one tester and you are it...
As mentioned, the MOD is waiting for 2 units, but I will use fillers for them for the test...So where you see the Non Stargate ships sticking out against the SG stuff...thats why...
Im fighting the pallet in the mountains...I want browner, and I dont think they match the "grasslands" but its pretty much workable...and deciding how many cities/outposts Civs get...

My current Progress...
Map: Im finished with it, I just might end up moving the Goa'uld cities farthur apart to avoid issues...as well as add cities for any unbalanced civs...
Civilizations:StarGate Command, Jaffa Rebelion, Anubis, Baal, Replicators(Unplayable)
LHs added(Im using Apophis, and Hathor for the LHs as they are Goa'uld, and the point of this originally was just to compile the Stargate graphics into something playable)...Hammond, and the best I could find for Jaffa...
Units,Unit Lines, Units assigned to "Techs"
Techs, Tech Icons, Tech Tree designed(No test yet) and placed
3 of 13 buildings created
...transport rings, one of my future landing pads, Replicator Build 1
Resources: Naquadah, ZPM, Neutronium, Tretonin, Trinium
some of these will be Civ specific...Neutronium for example is a replicator res.

Left to do...
I need: better pics of the entrance to Cheyene Mountain...
any pics of the Alpha/beta site(especially a layout)
good pics of the Sarcophagus

I have 10 buildings to make/find...
Set Governments...
Draw lines for tech tree...
finalize Map...
BIQ tweaking...

well sounds like its coming along pretty good then. i seen the units that are being used for the jaffa and they should work fine untill someone creates true jaffa units. and ill try to find some pictures of cheyene mountain the alpha site and the sarcophogus.

Attachments

• sarcophagusd18tq.jpeg
    sarcophagusd18tq.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 149
  • PDVDs1e13n_016.jpeg
    PDVDs1e13n_016.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 135
  • sarcophaguso25hf.jpeg
    sarcophaguso25hf.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 131
  • sarcophagusd22ql.jpeg
    sarcophagusd22ql.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 145
hey heres a pic of the alpha site that some1 made for another shooter mod but it might help.

Attachments

• fictional_Stargate_Alpha_Site_1__Jestr.jpg
    fictional_Stargate_Alpha_Site_1__Jestr.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 202
The pic of the alpha site is perfect, I just needed the tent/stargate/flag layout...

Hmmm, not what I thought the Sarcophagus looked like, I thought it had a back of some type, but I guess thats just how they decorate it...BUT these pics are great...too bad they didnt finish that model...

I got the Terrain within 95%...just gotta redo the ggc and Im done...I wish someone would do the Jaffa for me, but alas, I will work with it...

Did you see the Horus and Anubis warriors?...
I also decided to add the Kull warriors, but cant find a great unit for them...maybe you might have luck...I have a laser trooper...

But as soon as I place cities...fine tune...get the resources straightened out...its ready for a test run...I should be able to let you see it in 2-3 days...

I need c&p done on th eegyptian units(staff weopons instead of pike/swords)
and 3 MUs made from them...
(Horus guard with 2 "Jaffa)(Anubis Guard with 2 Jaffa) (3 Jaffa)
I need a modern Infantry colored blue(seperatly), and also made into a MU
(3 or 4 infantry)

I need the Ha'Tak and Al'Kesh ships made, and 2 resizes(and recoloring) of the "Crawler" spider mech(1 at 60% and one at 45% assuming they look ok)

A Kull Warrior or suitable replacement(I've decided the one I have doesnt work)

Of course none of these units will stop the scenario from coming out, they will just be odd looking ships/units until they are available...

I wasnt thinking about my SG mod when you made that guy...he prolly will work...
lemme see...helmet, mach gun, blue...I think so...

And eithe SoG or Orthanc said they will do the Ha'tak, and/or Al'kesh...

If I could just find someone to put staff weopons on my "Jaffa"...
maybe after it comes out people will take it serious, and maybe help...the loss of unit makers to Civ 3 is killing me...Glad we have new ones learning...

well glad that those pics could help. and i am soo glad that you took on this mod or i guess more of a scenario now but i cannot wait to try it out. I think im going to make a few scenarios of different missions that SG1 goes on sometime in the near future. and thanx for the help with the bulidings.

well my hope, is that someone with more time than me will take my scenario and make it a mod
this "scenario" is just to compile all the Stargate graphics, but I kinda got into it, so I made it Dakara

unfortunatly, that means the LH are Hathor and Apophis, Not Baal and Anubis

ya that really blows about the leaderheads but there is nothing you can do about that. the hardest thing about making the whole mod of the whole SG universe was the gate concept. every idea had its ups and downs. anyways im soon going to start several small stargate scenarios. I am also thinking about re-doing my Reign Of Fire Scenario. it was the first scen i made and its not the greatest but i think it has potential.

HA...I abandoned the "Gate" concept, and made it a scenario...someone else can decide how the Gate works...

I dont see anyway to make it work, as you have to know where you are going in Civ, and in the show its a mystery...

before you star a new SG scenario, let me finish this one, so I can help...I might be able to get Jaffa made first...

I do think Reign of Fire could be "updated"...I know I d/l it and tried it, but EFZI got all my attention so I dont remember it specifically in the sea of mods Ive played...

{edit} update on Progress...I tried it last night, and there is enough done, to start the game error free...I still need to redo the buildings(I still need to do like 8 buildings) but I should be able to do an in game unit/resource/terrain preview today or tommorrow

Top Bottom