• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Started Playing (pics updating)

DennisIran

Chieftain
Just installed and im playing now started ofc with terra map huge and i took ofc my own people the persians and the new leader dariush.

I will up more pics and tell you how the game is.

Sweden my brother works in a game store and they got the game in stock but they cant sell it but the employes get take games and test them if they want to :D

another pic

somthing wrong with imageshack taking hours to put up pics.....

Sweden my brother works in a game store and they got the game in stock but they cant sell it but the employes get take games and test them if they want to :D
As you are not the employee, I would suggest that he shouldn't be releasing it to you. In fact, I would suggest that it would violate the distribution agreement between the company & the distributor.

Pic's dont interest me as much as information, has the Greek Phalax really been changed to an Axemen? Does it get a free March promotion?

As you are not the employee, I would suggest that he shouldn't be releasing it to you. In fact, I would suggest that it would violate the distribution agreement between the company & the distributor.

wait a minut so im doing somthing illigal now or did he do somthing illigal?

He may have. That is what I am not sure of. They do have release dates for a reason.

oh okey well he is at his place right now and hes probly sleeping so i cant ask him atm

Btw people Chill with the questions for a while i have just started playing and im trying to figure out what EP is for and what you do with the eps points

Just noticed the persians are browner like myself.

oh okey well he is at his place right now and hes probly sleeping so i cant ask him atm

Btw people Chill with the questions for a while i have just started playing and im trying to figure out what EP is for and what you do with the eps points

Espionage points. Don't know what exactly they do though. You should start posting stuff from the manual too.

Their espionage points, you accumulate them with the EP slider, you can't use the points till Alphabet, which is when you build spies and use those points for spy missions like poisoning water.

EP points allow you to see you're opponents secrets such as demographics, what tech their researching, what their building in their cities etc, as long as your EP points are higher then their. That's what I assume from being a fanatic reading BTS articles lol...

I've just been leaving the slider on zero for now, since your cap automatically generates +4 EPs you always have a few trickling in.

You should start posting stuff from the manual too.

I posted this in another thread, but here's a few things from the manual I didn't see in the forum:

Monuments obsoleted by Astronomy
Courthouses, castles palaces and jails give espionage points
Slavery is medium upkeep
Caste system gives more food from workshops
Environmentalism gives a food bonus from forest preserves, windmills and watermills

Top Bottom