Status report?

Mr Spice

Emperor
Is it just me, or wouldn´t it be nice with a status report of some kind? Like the amount of money in our treasury, current research rate and income, current population and improvements in all cities, what shape our army is in, diplomatic status with our known neighbours, etc. Just a one-timer, to make things a bit clearer?

The reports could be made by the goverment officials regarding their respective area of influence.

I realize that I am new here and not fully accustomed yet, but I have tried hard to extract this information by reading old post and am still not entirely successfull. I also suspect that more people than me would find a status report useful.

Is this a good idéa?

Edit. Checking out smiley-limit. (Turned out to 10 btw. :) )

Some of it would be nice to implement, especially the current research rate and income per turn but that would have to be posted by the president. Also someone could take a screenshot of the cities screen (Shows all the cities with their current pop and current production). However I do not know who would be responsible for taking these screenshots...

Originally posted by Mr Spice
Is it just me, or wouldn´t it be nice with a status report of some kind? Like the amount of money in our treasury, current research rate and income, current population and improvements in all cities, what shape our army is in, diplomatic status with our known neighbours, etc. Just a one-timer, to make things a bit clearer?

The reports could be made by the goverment officials regarding their respective area of influence.

I realize that I am new here and not fully accustomed yet, but I have tried hard to extract this information by reading old post and am still not entirely successfull. I also suspect that more people than me would find a status report useful.

Is this a good idéa?

Check map center, theres prod. scienc. & pop rates. (IN my map)

Now I feel sort of slow and stupid. I have checked the map center a few times, I have seen the maps (good looking by the way :) ), I have noticed the map key and that the approximate city size is in the maps, but I can´t see any production and science rates.

Besides, I still feel that some info on built city improvements, army status, etc would be a good thing. But if the rest of you think such reports are unnecessary and I should already know this, I will of course not insist on it further.

Here is my little suggestion:

MIlitary- Shows number of each unit in a thread, and shows general situation in wartime

Science- Shows the Tech Goal and the turns to get it

Internal- Shows tax income

Diplo- Shows the treaties, as well as the general attitude of other nations

Originally posted by Mr Spice
Now I feel sort of slow and stupid. I have checked the map center a few times, I have seen the maps (good looking by the way :) ), I have noticed the map key and that the approximate city size is in the maps, but I can´t see any production and science rates.

Besides, I still feel that some info on built city improvements, army status, etc would be a good thing. But if the rest of you think such reports are unnecessary and I should already know this, I will of course not insist on it further.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ok, try

1 Go to page, then press F5 or Refresh the page from Upper Explorer menu.
2 Check the center of Juizes national map.

At least I can see those in there.

Ohwell and Spicey, good ideas, I'll add them to the maps next time (and also change them to 16 coloured).

Originally posted by Juize

Ok, try

1 Go to page, then press F5 or Refresh the page from Upper Explorer menu.
2 Check the center of Juizes national map.

And, voila! Behold the mighty Refresh Button, for he will change the world in merely one swift blow!

Miracles do still happen. :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom