Status?

That's part of the Microsoft C++ runtime. You can download the package here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Though it's a redistributable library, so really it should be included in the build.

I went over this a while ago in this thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11988506&postcount=8

But he pretty much refused to download it. At the moment I'm looking into moving the editor over to Microsoft C# Forms, as I'm not really impressed with wxWidgets.

Jimmy,, I followed your advice. I'm not sure why you think I refuse to download it ???

Back then I downloaded it probably 6-7 times...I've installed it, uninstalled, sent it to the rubbish bin, deleted from the bin just to re-download it, over and over again, just kept getting the same problem.

Even tonight just to try again I downloaded it, installed it, un-installed it 3 times over, I still get the same message.

In my installed programmes I have a whole list of C++.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable -x64 9.0.3...
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable -x86 9.0.3...
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 -x64 Redistributable 10.0....

Jimmy,, I followed your advice. I'm not sure why you think I refuse to download it ???

Back then I downloaded it probably 6-7 times...I've installed it, uninstalled, sent it to the rubbish bin, deleted from the bin just to re-download it, over and over again, just kept getting the same problem.

Even tonight just to try again I downloaded it, installed it, un-installed it 3 times over, I still get the same message.

In my installed programmes I have a whole list of C++.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 -x64 Redistributable 10.0....

If you are still getting the same error of "MSVCP100.dll" is missing. Then you could try finding that file on your computer and copying it into the same folder as the .exe you are trying to run.

I found MSVCP100.dll / pasted it into the IndieCIV folder / now I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).. Click OK to close the application."

[Maybe this needs to be shifted to "Latest Release" ??? ]

Time to pick this project up. We need to make a collective push and help the guy out. EVERYONE... Stop reading posts like this and leaving no comment. This people could use your support you know by encouraging them once in a while :bounce:

1551 views, but 27 comments...

Top Bottom