Stealth bombers do nothing?

civpeg

Chieftain
Hello,

I finally got stealth bombers but they won't do anything. I try to move them but they won't move or rebase. I have regular bombers and they move and rebase but after I upgraded some of them to stealth, they won't do anything. Is my game bugged or something or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

actually, all of my planes seem to not want to move now. guess my game is messed up...well back to playing starcraft i guess lol.

Oh! :confused:

I was expecting another rant about how Stealth Bombers aren't truly "stealth" and receive interception damage like all other Air units.

This definitely sounds like a bug.

I've encountered recurring bugs with Air units wherein after they're rebased, they appear as if they're stuck and un-useable in the previous city. They can be found in the city where they were re-based to, and they're fully fuctional.

It doesn't matter if you re-base them again and again, or quit and reload the game; the ghost Air units are stuck in the same city, possibly for the rest of the game.

If you're having trouble finding the functional Air units, use the Unit list; don't worry, they're there.

Oh! :confused:

I was expecting another rant about how Stealth Bombers aren't truly "stealth" and receive interception damage like all other Air units.

This definitely sounds like a bug.

I've encountered recurring bugs with Air units wherein after they're rebased, they appear as if they're stuck and un-useable in the previous city. They can be found in the city where they were re-based to, and they're fully fuctional.

It doesn't matter if you re-base them again and again, or quit and reload the game; the ghost Air units are stuck in the same city, possibly for the rest of the game.

If you're having trouble finding the functional Air units, use the Unit list; don't worry, they're there.

I believe this bug was fixed in the most recent patch ;)

Hello,

I finally got stealth bombers but they won't do anything. I try to move them but they won't move or rebase. I have regular bombers and they move and rebase but after I upgraded some of them to stealth, they won't do anything. Is my game bugged or something or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

If you're trying to rebase the Stealth Bombers onto a Carrier, be aware they can't be placed on carriers.

I believe this bug was fixed in the most recent patch ;)

That's good news.

I was relieved that it didn't happen in my latest playthrough, but I didn't know that it was fixed because it was a random bug, and the lists of fixes and improvements for the patches are so long that I don't bother reading them anymore.

I also expected a thread on how stealth bombers suck or something.

I love them. Sucks for the AI when I manage to secure about 20-30 aluminum. :) Love my air force.

Just wish it was easier to move, attack, etc. Sometimes it's a real chore, especially when attacking at max distance. Yawn.

Top Bottom