Strategy gaming group wants to start up a civ5 PBEM

Giwi

Chieftain
Can't believe I remembered my password from 14 years ago!

Nowdays, I play various strategy games with a couple of fellas a few days a week. We have started to talking about doing a civ 5 PBEM.

We already have the core group and everything, just checking if someone wants to jump on, the more the merrier, unless you want to play France in a ww2 game as we say in the group.

Solo emperors and team players both welcome. Personally I want to play in a team, with one of us taking pictures of the situation and we all discussing it on discord, before making our move. Up to you what you prefer.

We're not a civ group so we're not very good neither do you need to be. You are also allowed to be amazing at the game and brutal. What's looked down upon instead is being a sore loser. If you're more experienced feel free to come with suggestions about house rules and what not, in a lot of games we find that they are needed.

We hang out on discord, and I've made a new server for what I hope will be my team but for now will serve as an area I use to meet and vet candidates, it would be a bummer to have quitters or crybabies in the game, no CIA background checks or anything I promise, lol. Can't just be hauling anyone in to the group is all.

https://discord.gg/tmbgp5vJ

so pop in and do a quick introduction of yourself if you are interested.

The game has been filled - but

I want to play as a team. 3 or 5 players who sit in a private channel, and I will post pictures and we will vote on what moves to make.
If we only get one more player signing up to be in my team, we will squeeze you in as a solo (if you want), because we need at least 3 for that, preferably 5 or even more.

Feel free to send me a direct message here if interested, we don't have to use discord.

Top Bottom