• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Stupid AI/war

Stuck in Pi

Alright, this makes me curious.

Montezuma is on the other continent and his best boat is the caravel. He decides to declare war on me. The only reason I'm ticked is that I'm already at war with someone and fear higher war weariness levels.

Alright, this makes me curious.

Montezuma is on the other continent and his best boat is the caravel. He decides to declare war on me. The only reason I'm ticked is that I'm already at war with someone and fear higher war weariness levels.

If no combat occurs between the two of you, as it seems to be, you won't incur additional war weariness.

It always happens to me but in 10 turns you'll be able to get peace and mabye a few gold.

I guess I was wrong about his caravels. He dropped off 3 knights next to one of my cities. No worrys though, I got rifles and cavalry there.

Which is good for you, if you can defend - you get zero war weariness from him attacking your own territory (as others have pointed out), while you get the GG points. So thank Monty for being his old reliable self.

Top Bottom