Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

Well... since 'nick went ahead and spoiled my fun. (@ nick: :p ) I guess I should go ahead and say I'm thinking about sponsoring a game. It appears Nick is not going to let me off the hook on this... :)

I'm looking for a mix of Regent to Monarch level players and "Emperor Plus" level players.

This will not be a "Training Day Game", I'm not good enough to host one, and there are two good ones that are well worth surfing/lurking... (see GK2 and Ainwood's Conquest TDG) I'd like it if some "emperor plus" level players who are willing to play alongside some regent level guys (and willing to share pointers) would drop me a PM. And (of course) some regent level players who would like to play and learn.

This is still a concept at this point, so "Emperor Plus" players who would like to offer input ... feel free.

sry about that scoutsout,got some ants in my pants,some of you might call it a.d.d,but i just call it ants in my pants :goodjob:

"Scout X" is posted as a thread. Let's see where it goes from there.

We start a rematch of "the roman legions", where we will conquer the world with only legions. The level is emperor (but with a lot of added difficulty due to the variant). Four of the players from the last round already signed in, so we need one more player.

The thread is here .

Roster full.

ANK6 - 3CC Conquest

We're looking for a player or two since our roster has gotten slim. If you are interested in a game where the outcome is often in doubt, this is the game for you. We are the Celts on a 3CC game. We are going to win by conquest or lose by conquest. So far it has been touch and go. The game is at monarch level and requires some warmongering skills. Pipe up in the tread if you're interested.

Well... ScoutX has evolved into not one, not two, but three rosters. :suicide: Oh - and somewhere along the way someone "suggested" a "No-Research" variant. :crazyeye: And Mad-Bax has been "kind" enough to generate some interesting looking starts...two are in [c3c] and one will be in [civ3] with GOTM mods...

At the moment, I have an 'extra' new player on "Roster C"...and another new guy de-lurked earlier this evening...

...so...

If there are 2-3 "Emperor Plus" level players out there who wouldn't mind playing a game with a couple of new guys (and offering some pointers along the way)... I would be "More Than Happy" to open a fourth roster.

If anybody is looking for someone to pick up a spot in their SG, or round out a roster... I'm stilll getting de-lurks in ScoutX. I've added three names to the first post as "Alternates/Possible Roster D".

So if your game needs a player, one of these guys would probably appreciate an invitation.

I'm looking for 4/5 others to join me in my first ever succession game. Aimed at people like me who are struggling to win at Monarch / Regent level.

Although I normally play with Wet / Warm / 5m and everything else random I am open to suggestions if anyone would like to join me and play with a particular civ / map type etc

We now have 6 players and so are full for the registration (thanks to all the participants) but we are all trying to improve our games so anyone who normally plays at Monarch or above is very welcome to lurk and offer their comments / suggestions.

I have lurked this forum but haven't been in a succession game either. I would be interested in a regent/monarch succession game. Thanks.

chester02 said:
I have lurked this forum but haven't been in a succession game either. I would be interested in a regent/monarch succession game. Thanks.

Sorry chester - we already have 6 players and I think 7 is probably too many for a succession game. However if anyone drops out you are definitely first reserve !

grs2 - the roman legions - the rematch is looking a replacement player. We are not that far into the game, so you can easily catch up on what has already happened. The game is on emperor level and we will use legions only. Please read the variant rules before signing up, as they drastically change difficulty and play style.

BNH01- Conquesting Huge Emperor

Looking for 3 more Monarch-Emperor players to play a huge map where the only intent is conquest. Join quick!
Available spots- 3

Parameters in thread

We need 2 to 3 more players for the following game: GGF4

We have had dropouts for a number of reasons.

Abstract...
We're French, about to take over our continent and then project our massive power across the open waters.

The Inca are our concern of the moment. They have been a pain for some time but we are in the process of taking revenge. Too bad they never were able to get horses. :D

Iroquois are sided with us in this campaign but will soon be under our hooves as well.

Arabs and Celts are on a sad island to our north. We'll kill the Arabs next to gain dyes and then keep a good sized force around to remove the Celts.

Across the sea we have the Persians, Sumerians, Maya, Aztecs, Americans, & Vikings. The Maya, Sumerians and Persians seem to have formed themselves into a tech and trading troika that must be stopped. The Sumerians are the strongest so I say wound them first.

As you can see there is much warring ahead and we could use a couple of hands to keep this game rolling forward.

Again, we're playing at v1.15b and cannot upgrade the game to 1.22.

Top Bottom