Suitcase nuke

Actually nuclear trains is a good idea.

You could send them through an SDI and further inland than a tactical could reach, but only where there's railroads for them to follow

You are all ruining the game with mega nukes - we don't need more nukes! I think you should invent a mod for your own satisfaction. Please - no more nukes!

@Jamesds:
Make sure your sarcasm sensors aren't out of battery - I was merely joking ;)

Whoops, batteries replaced and sensors recalibrated :crazyeye:. That's good then. However, I still don't want suitcase nukes whatever anyone else says!!

You are all ruining the game with mega nukes - we don't need more nukes! I think you should invent a mod for your own satisfaction. Please - no more nukes!
im not saying put them in...but

ON MY BOX it states

POWERFUL WEAPONS.
POWERFUL CONSEQUENCES.
--------------------------
launch guided missiles and suitcase nukes <--- ??????
and build an army of mech assault
soldiers, cyborgs, navy seals and other
modern-era units.

usa version... so im just sayin..they lied to me
i think it could be a cool spy function..and i can see A.I. being a ***** using them too.

im not saying put them in...but

ON MY BOX it states

POWERFUL WEAPONS.
POWERFUL CONSEQUENCES.
--------------------------
launch guided missiles and suitcase nukes <--- ??????
and build an army of mech assault
soldiers, cyborgs, navy seals and other
modern-era units.

usa version... so im just sayin..they lied to me
i think it could be a cool spy function..and i can see A.I. being a ***** using them too.

Right! Gotcha - that's in the Next War mod, like another era added onto the typical civ game with all these cool units.

Yeah i wanted cyborg robot walkers to fight too. And nukular trains sound cool as!!!

I want the eco terrorist back too, from call to power. That thing levelled a city and replaced it with a nice rainforest :D Sweet as!

Top Bottom