Super Scenario Idea

Thanks Nwoll. I will consider that unit: it would be better if it had some sort of super power attack - I might try my hand at cutting and pasting one in.

Yes, still working on Steampunk but this one seems more ready to go and could be finished sooner.

I hope so LMR.

Just thought I'd post some unit requests. In order of preference they are:

* Zoomer unit - needs an airdrop anim and a flying animation as well as a run.
You can see a preview of the unit NavyDawg was working on (below) but as he's super busy right now I don't know if it will get made.
* Psionic unit - should have an invisible/shielded fortify animation and an attack like the Beholder unit (concentric circle attack emanating from the forehead area: brainwash).
* Boss of CHAOS faction (should look like NavyDawg's Blofeld Leaderhead)
* Motorised Sled (air fighter/bomber for Santa)
* Hearse (wheeled vehicle for the Transylvanian Embassy - should also have those little flags on the bonnett and blacked out windows).
* Exploding penguins: Santa's Pet Unit. Or alternatively the second unit here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=84384&highlight=bear with a recolour job could be a snowball throwing polar bear (any takers?).
* Any super hero units that could be used as one off special character units (either heroes or villains but particularly super-babes ;)).

And yes I do realise some of these are very whacky units and unlikely to ever be made but I've got to try.

Attachments

• Zoomer.jpg
    Zoomer.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 74
KingArthur, I still have that Zoomer model, although I have not made any animations for it yet. I can finish it off for you, as it seems to be one of the few things you're missing. Also, I'm making a "Blofeld" unit to go with the leaderhead for my own scenario, and will gladly share it with you. Other than that, I'm pretty close to releasing a small pack of Police themed units, so perhaps you can use them as well. BTW, this mod is looking very promising.

ND, you've saved the day like a true super hero. Yes the zoomer is a critical unit as I do have a decent enough placeholder for the Psionic. That's great news too about Blofeld and the Police units.

I'm looking for some help from someone/anyone who can do building graphics. I have the files I would like made into pcxs. If anyone can do that it would be a great help and allow me to get on with constructing the biq. I was thinking the 300x300 size would make nice large pcxs icons and the 125 size would do for the small pcx.

Attachments

• supabldgs.zip
    472.7 KB · Views: 47
KA, did you want any civ coloring on the zoomer? I wasn't going to include any, unless you plan to use him for more than one civ.

Also, you may want to download my updated Blofeld Leaderhead. I changed the animation so that he does not pick his hand up while petting his kitty. It plays better in game this way.

ND: I'd prefer civ colouring if possible. There will be three civs in the scenario that will use the unit.

I'll get the updated LH - thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom