Supply Works

Legen

Emperor
What if cities had a supply version of Public Works that increased the supply generated by the city? Right now, it is possible for an empire to be highly developed, possibly without anything else to build, and still stuck with less supply than it needs. This is particularly noticeable for Tall, as it usually lacks supply to maintain a navy.

A supply version of Public Works would also reduce the dependency on specific World Wonders for any empire struggling to expand its military.

What if cities had a supply version of Public Works that increased the supply generated by the city? Right now, it is possible for an empire to be highly developed, possibly without anything else to build, and still stuck with less supply than it needs. This is particularly noticeable for Tall, as it usually lacks supply to maintain a navy.

A supply version of Public Works would also reduce the dependency on specific World Wonders for any empire struggling to expand its military.
That would be a great addition to VP. Changing the city production for art or farm will cause me to forget on changing it later haha, so I've always focused on public work. Even with a 139 supply in the late game, it doesn't hurt to have another option!

I don't know.
With great generals, great admirals, and all the buildings that provide supply + pop + the couple of wonders that increase supply I think there's plenty of supply to go around at the moment. The change to make missiles/planes not count to supply helped a LOT.

In my current game my supply is 168. LOL.

My supply was at 23 at one point, and I needed to grab two wonders to stay competitive.

Top Bottom