TC: Wed 9/13 10pm MST 0500 GMT 9/14

Vind2

Woof?
This will be an on-line session.
The Designated Player is: Vind2
Start Date/Time:Thursday September 7th @ 7:00PM EDT (GMT-5)
(September 8th 0:00/12:00AM GmT)

The TC is now on Sunday. At 11:30 EST (about 2 hours from now.) Get those instructions up!

Moderator Action: title updated - Rik

Relevant Links:
Current Save

Instruction Checklist:

President
Secretary of State
Secretary of War
Censor
Minister of the Interior
Minister of Science
Governor of Boaring Wallow
Governor of Greater Licentia
Governor of Confusion

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread! Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Does anyone read this? Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official.

Only instructions posted in this thread prior to the start of the TC will be considered valid instructions. Instructions posted or changed after the start of the TC may be ignored. Instructions will not be accepted at the TC.

Workers

Bravo at Reddot mine the three plains hills.
Hotel at OS farm in position (2N1E OS) then farm 2S1W of OS, then 2S, then 2S1W
India/Juliet at Toot farm 1W of Toot, then farm 1NW of Toot, the farm 1N2W of Toot.
Kilo at Const Falls, stop mining and start ripping down the river grass forests and cottaging them... in whatever order you want.
Charlie at Basc, road to Basc
Alpha at Basc, road to Const Falls
Delta at Basc, help chop and cottage at const Falls
Echo at Basc, farm grassland at FI
Foxtrtot N of Basc, cottage grassland at Abydos
Golf N of Basc, help farm at Old Sarai.

SoW....
I am not going to massively change our units locations I will however relocate some and rearrange them. I hope with the discovery of guilds we can upgrade our HA to knights. I also want to poll the people on a set of plans that would require some troops to go on an extended vaction to the south pole.( next TC)

Move Archer located in Defense 4 due southeast till you hit the borders of German then follow the borders North...we are just looking and trying to see whats there.

Move the Road guard ax located on the farm near Def3 to def 3 and fortify. This is not a good avenue of approach for any attack due to the jungle...great defensive value for us to see an attack coming... This is all we need there.

At defense4 move the 4 cat, sword and Horse archer back 1 tile north of Basillica

Delete Defense 5 sign...and move the units to the same tile north of basillica.

Move any units released from garrison duty in Basilica to the tile 1 north of basillica.

Defense 2 move everything BUT the axes, spears and archer to the tile 1 north of Basilica.

Move any units created during this turn to the tile 1 north of Basillica..

Any units released from garrion duties should take up places between cities. Units will be reassigned during the next turnchat. Once I get a grasp of what units the cities allowed me to have.

You can delete the cutom names of any units not located in their "named location"

Turn 0

Const Falls: Barracks is currently 2nd in build queue. Drop it

New Port City

Rearrange citizen working tiles as follows:
npc1532.jpg
Keep one Great Engineer
Continue building Colosseum (5 turns), then build Crossbow, then Harbor then Market
When population grows (9 turns), work tile 1N2E of NPC

Old Sarai

os1532.jpg
No GP
Continue build Forge (1 turn), then build Barracks then Granary
When population grows (4 turns), then work tile 1E of OS.
However, when workers complete farms near OS, work up to 2 new farms instead of the mines 1E and 1S2E of OS

Toot Uncommon

tu.jpg
No GP
Continue to build Mace (11 turns). If a worker chops a forest and it completes, build a Granary

Fort Impervious

No change to citizens working tiles
2 Great Artists
Continue to build Library (6 turns) then build Courthouse
When pop grows (2 turns), work farm 2S1E of FI

Const Falls

cf1532.jpg
No GP
Continue to build Library (6 turns), then build Colosseum, then build Market

Basillica

ba1532.jpg
No GP
Continue to build Mace (8 turns). Then, build Knight if available, otherwise cat, then Forge

Finish researching guilds.

Then set research to divine right.

If Islam is discovered in a distant land, go for banking instead of divine right.

Not much more instrucions but stilll good. I'm having internet issues at home so if someone wantys to grab it they can, if not it will be delayed... again :(

Vind2 said:
I just can't play :blush: I need some one else to take.

Took it. It was an off-line game play session.

Current save: 1553 AD.

Turn 0: Spooled up builds and rearranged work tiles per governor's orders.

Implemented SoW's orders (except I do not know how to delete signs). Note that no units were released from garrison duty.

guilds in 7, 502g, +28gpt

Turn 1: Mace complete in BW. Nothing spooled up so I started a courthouse. Unordered caravels: One sent east the other nw along the Aztec coast.

guilds in 6, 530g, +21gpt

Turn 2: Islam founded in Munich, Bismark adopts theocracy.

guilds in 5, 551g, +20gpt

Turn 3: MG completes crossbowman, nothing spooled, started harbor (15).

guilds in 4, 571g, +20gpt

Turn 4: guilds in 3, 591g, +22gpt

Turn 5: Monty wants open borders and I say 'OK'. Audua city completes, nothing spooled, started market since city is unhappy. Red Dot completes harbor, nothing spooled, started lighthouse. We have circumnavigated the globe! Alpha now unordered, sent to road corn N of Bascillica. Charlie now unordered sent to road tile N of Bascillia where all our troops are.

guilds in 2, 631g, +24gpt

Turn 6: Met Saladin. Lowered research to 20%

guilds in 1, 637g, +47gpt

Turn 7: Got guilds and started banking (22 turns at 20%). Abydos completed unit, nothing spooled, started grocer. Met Mansa. Stopped play.

banking in 22, 684g, +47gpt

DaveShack said:
I guess that's me. The session is now scheduled for:

Wed 9/13, 10PM MST (GMT -7) 0500 GMT Thurs 9/14

Sorry, DaveShack, I looked at the CoL and it said the pres could play the save so I went ahead and did it to move things along. The session you scheduled can still be used with the new save.

How was our position compared to Mansa's?

Was Islam founded (if not, why did you start on guilds?).

dutchfire said:
How was our position compared to Mansa's?

Was Islam founded (if not, why did you start on guilds?).

Mansa has the top score.

Yes, Islam was founded by the Germans on turn two of this game play session. The science instructions above were to finish guilds then switch to divine right if Islam wasn't founded or banking if it was.

Okay, I'll go and have a look myself now.

daveshack i hope you delay a bit now...

Wow, our President played the save? That's an unexpected benefit of that fancy footwork at the end of nominations, and quite welcome I might add! :D

Yes, the next session will be scheduled at an interval appropriate to the decision making which is needed.

Top Bottom