Team 2. Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Whatever, Green Beans would be fine
2. Done
3. Don't care
4. Whatever
5. I would like multiple people to have the chance to play the game (if they don't want to, of course, they don't have to), whether that means regular elections or a SG
6. vbraun sounds good

Yes to the rule addition
Continents, I don't care about water percentage
Don't care about age/climate/temperature
No barbs
Yes SoZ, either no ivory required or ivory equally accessible to all
no SGLs
small
emperor

Hello fellow team 2 members! donsig reporting for duty. :)

So, let's see. Team name? How about Team 2? Or we could be different and be Team Two. Then there's Team Too or would that more properly be Team, Too? Or, get this, we could be the Romans and be Team II. :D (Hmmm... I guess that means we'd have to be the Arabs if we were Team 2....)

Maybe we need to pick our civ first to get a good name? If we're intent on a science civ we could be Team Egghead or The Nerds. Of course picking our civ means we need some idea of the type of civ we want to create and / or the type of victory we will be acheiving. No point in being The Geeks and playing the Greeks if we want to conquer the world. (Yeah, I know the Greeks can do that but why use Hoplites when you can use Cosssacks or Panzers?!?)

So, I've raised many questions and given no answers. And I won't. I usually play random settings so I'll go with the flow.

The more pressing question is how do we formally choose?

donsig said:
So, let's see. Team name? How about Team 2? Or we could be different and be Team Two. Then there's Team Too or would that more properly be Team, Too? Or, get this, we could be the Romans and be Team II. :D (Hmmm... I guess that means we'd have to be the Arabs if we were Team 2....)

Maybe we need to pick our civ first to get a good name? If we're intent on a science civ we could be Team Egghead or The Nerds. Of course picking our civ means we need some idea of the type of civ we want to create and / or the type of victory we will be acheiving. No point in being The Geeks and playing the Greeks if we want to conquer the world. (Yeah, I know the Greeks can do that but why use Hoplites when you can use Cosssacks or Panzers?!?)
Our civ can have nothing to do with our team name. Also we are probably going to do the best in the Ancient Age, so we should try and eliminate the most people there so a good offense AA UU would be good. Hoplites would be fine to defend our Swordsmen SOD. Just throwing ideas out.

The more pressing question is how do we formally choose?
Right now it looks as if I'm going to talley up everybodys vote and then vote for the majority, in the case of the polls. For Team Name/Other team spicific stuff (like #1-4) I will tell the admins through PMs.

Hello. Ive never done anything with the DG before , but i am in a few Sg's played in sgotm 5 , and am active in the NES forums. This looked very fun and cant pass up a multiplayer game ;) .

1. Im not good with names :crazyeye:
2.Top 5 , from best to worst
-Celts
-Iriqous
-Sumeria
-China
-Greece
Civ Name: Bah not good with names still :crazyeye:
Leader Name: The person who becomes our UN Represetative.
Title: Bah
Color:

4. One main one which hopefully someone else can set up ( im not too good at that kind of thing. )
5.Elected positions
6. Dont really know , proably vbraun.

Regarding team names, i think we should go with Team Dancing Banana. I suggested this in an earlier post, and i've decided i like this one the best of all the ones i posted. So what do you think? And if you say no, this guy will be sad: :banana:

Team Dancing Banana is fine with me. :)

I'm going to be the UN guy at least until we get a private forum and have a real vote on it, unless anyone is strongly against this.

Right now our top 6* civs are:
Celts
Greece
Persia
China
Sumeria
Iroquois

All of these are pretty good civs, some are slightly better for MP then others, but I'm happy with the selection.

*Sumeria and the Iroquois are tied.

@MjM- Do you have any map prefrences?

Okay, I'm checking in. Does this come with free breakfast?

Regarding team names... if we go with dancing banana, I'm ripping someones spine out and beating them with it.

Ginger_Ale said:
vbraun, just randomly choose one. There is no way your 5th choice will be chosen as there is only 4 teams. So is that your final civ selection?
No, that is not out final list. :p
Ginger_Ale said:
Only 2 of the top 3 can be AGR, and only 3 of the total 5 can be AGR. Provolution, your list does not work. ;)
I have this under control. His list is fine.

Strider said:
Okay, I'm checking in. Does this come with free breakfast?
I wish, GA fetch us some breakfast! :D

Strider said:
Regarding team names... if we go with dancing banana, I'm ripping someones spine out and beating them with it.
Lets be creative and go with NNT. No Name Team. ;)

@Strider, Do you have any prefrences with the civs/map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom