• Epic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marathon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentConfusion

Emperor
We also need to decide what game speed we want.

Quick, Normal, Epic, or Marathon

I personally think that normal speed as good enough balance, but I shall for now abstain from voting so I don't regret it when people debate for why different speeds are better. After I take into consideration what people have put forth arguments for, I will vote.

I vote normal, just so it wont go to long, but not have the game last 5 monthes.

I love playing long marathon single player games, mostly because I don't like my units going obsolete so quickly. That being said, if we play this game on Marathon we might still be playing when civ 6 comes out. I'm going to wait and see others thoughts on this, but as of right now I'm thinking normal would probably be the best, though if others think epic could be viable in terms of time I'd be willing to consider it. Playing on quick just makes the tech rate too quick for my tastes.

I think quick and Marathon are out of the question.

Basically my opinion bases on another poll. In case that every team plays two civs, I'd go for epic. If it's onyl one civ for every team, I'd say normal.

So I'll wait a bit before voting...

Yeah, I think anything but Normal just doesn't make any sense. Marathon would just suck. =)

Wow, that's (I think) our quickest poll yet. Only 1 day old and 13 ballots. I think it's safe to say let this one sit for another 24 hours and then close it up, right?

I think if the result is obvious (14-0) with not even enough other players on our team (even if they all joined the forum now) to change it we would be safe posting the result in the UN forum.

I think if the result is obvious (14-0)
Yes 14 out of 27 AMAZONs is a majority, even if the other 13 voted for different speeds Normal would still win.

So we should consider this poll closed, and decided in favour of Normal Speed. Please no more votes in this poll. I will post our results in the UN now.

Top Bottom