Term 2 Foreign Office

Sure it can...but we also decide to mention that knowledge of the opposition is power and we are a peaceful pineapple loving civ.

name for the paper..."The daily pineapple" Or since we are kinda "artic"..."The frozen Coconuts" or "The Frozen pineapple"....those make great drinks too when mixed with the right proportions of rum, vodka or something. Or "The Great Lay" ( or however you spell that flower thing...)

/kick butt drink...a little Limeade with alot of rum. Not really rum its a brazilian version of rum. I had it when I was in Venezuela a few years ago. We couldnt drink the water so we had this drink at every meal but breakfast( just ate fruit). Instead of limeade we would beat the juice out of a lime over sugar then layer in the "rum". That was the most "relaxing" research cruise I had ever been on. Our ship we were on had used "local" water to fill its tank. Any gringo that drank it..spent the rest of the cruise with their butt on the tiolet and their head over the side. I chose to stay " buzzed" for the 3 day trip. :)
( I was in grad school at teh time getting my biology degree)

The daily pineapple sounds good, i will start a seperate thread for article ideas to keep this one clear in case their is actually some foreign buisness

Top Bottom