Term 3 - Nominations for Minister of Defence

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
These are the traditional duties and powers of all councilmembers:

Post polls and discussions to determine citizen desires for departmental policies, plans and agendas.
Cast a tie-breaking vote in the polls determining their departmental policies, plans and agendas.
Formulate departmental policies, plans and agendas based on citizen feedback.
Formulate departmental policies, plans and agendas of their own in the absence of citizen feedback (forum outage, low participation, etc).
Convey these policies, plans and agendas to the President for play in the game.
Call Legislative and Override Council Votes.
Vote in Council Votes of all types.

These are the duties of the Minister of Defence:

Organize decisions on troop movements.
Organize decisions on defensive plans.
Organize decisions on offensive plans.
Organize decisions on troop upgrades and terminations.
Call a Mobilization Council Vote to determine if the economy should be mobilized.
When the economy is mobilized for war, becomes the defacto President, superceding the President in the Chain of Command.
Can supercede a provincial build queue with military units or improvements during time of invasion.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

Since Sarevok has done a fantastic job, I am going to nominate him for a second Term.

I second Sarevok, and would also like to nominate wlievens in the hopes that he will increase his participation here.

I nominate Rik and Boots for this job.

Question to the candidates:

1. Which civ do you feels presents the most direct threat to Fanatica? How do you plan to handle that threat?

2. What are your goals for the military force in the next term?

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by ravensfire
Question to the candidates:

1. Which civ do you feels presents the most direct threat to Fanatica? How do you plan to handle that threat?

2. What are your goals for the military force in the next term?

-- Ravensfire

1. At this point, Babylon appears to be the most direct threat to Fanatica. They have sent units in out territory in this term likely either to explore or as an arrogant gesture that they could do such a thing. The "Agressive Expansionism" Policy I have put up and now have polled to see if we chould use it would increase our power steadily and swiftly in all area's, which would make babylon back off or to be killed should they try something.

2. My goal is to continue our steady build-up program in link with the domestic leaders to create a strong state in all areas though production and military power. This was not really able to be coordinated this term, which is why my eventual plan I would have given to the governors ("Agressive Expansionism") has now peen posted and polled.

I hope that I have helped you out. :)

- Sarevok

Since I want to be original I want to support Sarevok with another vote.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
I am running for T&T leader, therefore I Decline this nomination gratefully. Perhaps term 4.

that you may get, I wont be running for this position again until we are in the industrial age after this term unless duty calls.

Top Bottom