• Cheetah

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Abstain / Write - in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Justice for all is an important aspect of the Fanatikese tradition. Who shall uphold the law for the upcoming term?

Your candidates:
Hygro
Vander
Cheetah

Elections close on turn 135. Vote!

(My campaign advisor told me to appeal to the young folks)

Yo yo yo! What's up Fanatakou! Vote Hygro because he's active enough for this position, cares about the issues, and wants to empower you by making sure each citizen is fairly represented by this government (like, remember that council vote?) So if you want a justice who's name means JUSTICE, vote for me in the November elections. Peace.

:lol:

Vote VANDER. Why? Here's why:
- I've been in this position for a long time (how many months?)
- I have filled countless judicial positions for CFC and other teams
- I created a well done Judicial Office with appointments so that others that are not elected can do something.

In other words, I have experience and expertise at being a Judge/ Lawyer person. Vote Vander, you won't go wrong.

I voted for you Vander. I support your re-election, because you have the experience (like you said). ;)

Thanks Zarn. I appreciate evey vote.

I see both Vander and Hygro as strong candidates for this position. :)
But I think I can do a good job as well, and maybe I don't have a lot of experience, but I have dedication. :)

Argh. I can't choose! Too hard and my head blows up...:(

Though Hygro's try to get youngsters to vote for him was quite cool. :lol:

Wow, close election!

If I'm voted in I'm offering Vander judge advocate, so when two sides of an issue arise both sides can be fairly argued by the judicial department.

Hey who's the sneaky guy who voted Cheetah last second? Show yourself or forever know yourself a true political coward :p

Bah. You didn't even have a mojrity. Vander and I see so many issues eye to eye that we split the vote and you won. I suggesta runoff to see who the voters really want! :D (I'm kidding btw)

Top Bottom